Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Playing Catch Up

 Maybe I can start blogging regularly now.  Just kind of got out of the groove with everything that was going on.  The pictures from this post are going to be over the past several weeks.

Okay, as you know we got chickens.  I love our chickens hehe!  Well starting it seems July 1st, it has decided to rain every single day.  There for about a week (week of the 4th) it was an all day every day kind of rain.  Well I was so afraid that our chickens would drown, (but they are getting bigger, so the smell is worse) so I still kept them in their bin and had the baby gate over it.  Well Sissy the cat found that to be an easy access.  She was standing on the gate and tipping it in the bin.  SO Dad came up with the idea to put the kitties original cage on top of the gate to hold it down.  That worked!!  As you can see, Sissy was still trying to figure out a way to get in....

 And then finally I moved their coupe to the same spot.  That was so much better :)!! It had to stay there for several days because of the rain.
 Oh and look at my newest Painted Memories PRIZE POSSESSION :)..... salt and pepper shakers. 


 Okay, so July 4th was so wet!  I still dressed the kids in red, white, and blue.  I try to always dress them according to the occasion :)!  The girls rode with Papa & Nana to Gantt and Kman and I went up later.  Danielle passed on the 3rd, so the 4th was not much of a celebration for me except the fact that she was celebrating in Heaven :)!! Still makes me miss her physically on Earth.  Which is why I wore a green pocket tee.  Her favorite color was green :)!!

Anyway..... July 4th this year consisted of working on my ironing pile and working on Sophie's party stuff, but here are some pictures of my beautiful kiddos from that day....


 It was so wet that most of the Firework Shows were canceled and some were continued onto July 5th which was also a wet day.  We still watched some fireworks from the lake on the 5th.  We actually stood out in the rain to watch them. 

Danielle's funeral was on the Saturday after the 4th... so the 6th.  I had a splitting headache.  After the funeral, Dad & Yana got the kiddos from MeMe's house and they all went to Gantt.  It was still raining on and off, so I didn't feel like they would get to ride the boat.  Boy was I surprised.  They not only rode the boat, but Kman Intertubed.  And I  missed it :(..... His first time and I missed it.  Thankfully Dad sent me several pictures.  It is hard to see, but that's Karter and KyKy on the tube....
 That Sunday afternoon of course it was still rainy, so we did finger nails and tattoos. 



 And at some point, Bubba Sophie made an appearance at Papa & Nana's...
 Last week we took my nephew, Charlie, to get all groomed and cleaned :)....
 The same day I had to borrow lawn mowers.... and look at this Mama.... getting better and better :).... backed that trailer right on up like it was nothing.
 I later found this note on the fridge that Heidi had made.  I asked her to get me off the mower at 3:30 LOL.... this was her way to remember.  Made me smile :)!!
 Last Thursday we went with Amanda and her sweet niece, Tenley, to a convenient store/ice cream parlor called, Ugwee's.  It was WAY out in the boon docks, but still a neat experience....


 Love this picture of them....



 Boys will be boys.... playing in the puddles....
 Such a cutie.....
 Look how neat.... we were sitting outside at Ugwee's and noticed a little birds nest by the security camera.  The kids and I just sat there watching the Mom and Dad bring them food and steadily check on them...

 I still keep a close check on Heidi and her ipod activity :)!  I found a few selfies that made me smile so had to share with you...


Anyway, I hope to be back on track with blogging.  Hope you all have a fabulous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment