Sunday, May 16, 2010

3 in 1 weekend

My title is 3 in 1 weekend because Tyler's 18th birthday was Friday and I was going to start this blog off my doing a tribute to KyKy and posting several old pictures.... but time has gotten away from me and I'll have to do that blog later.

We did go to the beach Saturday for his birthday. We left our house at 8:15 am and arrived back at our house at 8:30pm. We made it an all day event! LOADS of fun!! And lots of sun!




Karter loved everything about the beach except the sand. He didn't want his feet or hands to touch it!



Sophie, Babee, and Karter


He looks like he is telling his Daddy something funny.

He enjoyed his Sissy's chair... we're going to have to get him a "boy" chair :)


Abby and Jamie went with us!
So in this picture is Heidi, KyKy, Abby, & Jamie



Karter actually fell asleep out in the water.... very relaxing. It was really cold at first, but once you got used to it it was great. And the wind was blowing and the waves.... I guess he just got relaxed.




They both took them a good 2-3 hour nap.
Karter had been asleep for a little while and Heidi asked me if she could go to sleep like Karter... of course I said yes... and sure enough... she conked out fast.


It's amazing that when you have small kids you take everything but the kitchen sink for a day trip to the beach!! It's hard to see, but the red wagon is on that cage thing. You named it, we probably had it.


Ed's in Defuniak Springs, Florida

If you have never eaten at Ed's I HIGHLY recommend it. They are famous for their Pub Burger and it is out of this world and HUGE! We try to stop there and eat everytime we go to the beach.


Of course Karter had to get his driving time in at Ed's!

Sunday after church we moved the crib in Heidi's room in preparation for Sophie and the toddler bed in Karter's room. I'm excited about that, but very nervous. I have pillows around him in case he falls out. Guess we'll see how he does. I may not sleep a wink worrying about him.



Here's lobster chest Daddy after moving everything.


I still have lots to get in order, but hey we had to start somewhere.

Tonight we had Tyler and Jamie a graduation party at Beck Beck's! It was a lot of fun and it's always nice to be around family. I LOVE my family!


Yes I got a little red at the beach.... okay a lot red :)


Such a good uncle!! Always playing with the kiddos.



Sophie at 34 weeks. 6 weeks to go until due date.

Best cousins and friends... Hank and Heidi!

Heidi took this picture so I thought I'd post it... my ankles are only swelling a little.... nothing like they did with K-man.



I thought I would share a couple videos that I took over the weekend :)



Overall we had a great weekend. Brother Tommy Fountain that onced preached at Southside preached at Ino this morning and he was awesome!! We have talked about him and his service all day. He knows how to keep a crowd laughing that's for sure. I laughed harder this morning than I've laughed in a while! Nothing like having a good time in God's House :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment