Monday, May 24, 2010

Whew... Busy weekend brings a fast Monday

We had a fabulous SUPER busy weekend! I was off Friday for Class Day!! It went great.... we told Tyler he's going to have to loosen up though because he was way too serious :) Here are some pictures from Friday....








Of course my Miss Personality wouldn't get a picture taken with KyKy.



VERY proud of that Troy University FULL paid scholarship!! WAY TO GO TYLER!

Before and after Class Day I washed 7 loads of clothes trying to prepare for Sophie.... and worked on getting the room together... I still have lots to do, but I am getting somewhere at least. I had a really good helper to undo the diaper cake and put the diapers in the basket.


Friday afternoon/evening Kyle had the idea to let Heidi cut his hair because he is always too late to get home in time to get a hair cut and he needed one desperately. SO he called my dad and he brought his cutting set over... and he needed some trimming his self :)!


HAHA See the streaks still on Kyle from that fabulous spray on sunscreen we took to the beach??


She actually did a great job.... Kyle ended up finishing it, but Heidi did very well... she's concentrating mighty hard that's for sure.



All of Sophie's 0-6 month clothes... CrAzY! But the thing is... I was going through them and the memories were flooding my mind of when Heidi wore what outfit and who gave her what... I am getting very excited to dress Sophie up :)!



My Little Man in his new bed.... he really likes it.

Saturday afternoon we had Heidi's tumbling recital. She did GREAT!! I was expecting her to be shy and not do much, but she certainly surprised me.





Karter was entertaining himself and the crowd as Sissy performed.





After the tumbling recital we headed to my dads (While Kyle went to a friends wedding and then he came) for Tyler's graduation party... the kids had a ball in the pool... Karter loved it.





Oh and before I get to Sunday let me tell you about Saturday evening... we got home a little after 10 and Kyle unloaded the back of the car while I got the kids situated. Well apparently he didn't shut the back hatch because at 1:40 AM our door bell ran and it was a cop letting us know that the back hatch was open and that he looked in there but didn't see anything that looked like it was missing (How did he know what was in there???). Kyle went out and checked and shut it and nothing had been missing thankfully. But it did make me feel good to know that cops ride around our neighborhood that time of morning.

So yesterday morning at church they recognized the seniors.....

Yesterday afternoon they had Baccalaureate at the High School!



Our cousin Jamie and Tyler graduating together :)
Then this next picture was taken Sunday night in the nursery.... Stella Kayte and Karter

2 comments:

  1. Toyia,
    Your kids are precious.I know that you cannot wait for little Sophie to arrive. Enjoy each moment. They grow up way too fast! Oh, and congrats to Tyler on that scholarship!

    ReplyDelete