Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Aches, exhaustion, pain= One of God's Blessings

God is so good! I have a friend that is pregnant and has been trying for a really long time. After talking with her tonight, I quickly realized how blessed I truly am... not lucky.... I don't believe in luck! People can say what they want to (trust me they still do almost daily) or think what they want to, but I am NOT going to let anyone still my joy and excitement of welcoming another life into this World. Sophie already has a purpose in life... and I am anxious to see what it is. I will love my children like no one else could and I will make sure that they know first Jesus loves them and second their Daddy and I do! We are going to have a FUN FUN life! And enjoy all the small things.

I had a wonderful QUICK doctor's visit this afternoon. I was in and out in 15 minutes and that included them taking my blood FOR THE LAST TIME :)!! I was super excited about that... I do NOT like having my blood drawn. My blood pressure was good... 110/60 and Sophie's heart beat was 150 bpm. She is still measuring the same so everything looks on going for July 5 still.

The neat thing about that date is that was mine and Kyle's "dating" anniversary... so July 5th, 2010 we would have been dating 10 years. Something huh?? Little did we know where we would be 10 years later.

My back has really been hurting me tonight... not sure why... I did have sweet company with me to Dothan... so we done some running around... maybe that's why?!? After the DR visit we went to Sam's to get Sophie a box of diapers. You can get the size 1-2 Pamper Swaddlers 246 ct (I think) for $37. That's pretty awesome... considering I pay $9.99 in the grocery store for about a 36 count pack. We also went through the car-wash right there by Sams... that's pretty neat I do say they did a great job. After Sams we went to the Mall to return the New Balance's Kyle got me for Mother's Day. They were too tight and the way my feet are right now swelling every other day I just want to wait to get new shoes. THEN we went to the Dollar Tree to try to find some Thank You notes for KyKy... no luck... then Bug wanted doughnuts... we were going to get them on our way in, but the hot sign wasn't on... so I drove all the way back across town to get doughnuts... and they were HOT! After a stop at the Dollar Tree in Enterprise (with still no luck for thank you notes) we went to my moms house to eat a YUMMY supper (grilled pork chops, sausage, potatoes, peas, cornbread, and stewed squash).... we are FINALLY home and I am give out.

Here's some pictures of my super cute company today :) She was going through my checks... she thought they were pretty :)!



No comments:

Post a Comment