Tuesday, May 11, 2010

LOVE sunny afternoons

What a wonderful Monday and Tuesday afternoon and evening. Monday night Kyle actually got home "on time" which is about 5:15 ish. We played outside and played outside. He set up a "tree rope swing". Karter and I were inside on and off fixing supper.... but we would watch them out the window and they would yell for a picture or for me to come see a new trick they could do. It was so nice. After we ate supper and got the kitchen cleaned we went to the ball field to watch my cousin, Daulton, play. It was a 7:30 game and that just didn't work well for Karter. He still doesn't feel good AT ALL... I do not know what is going on. No fever thankfully, but extremely whiny and his nose and eyes are pouring. Here are some pictures of last night:









After we got home from the ballgame Heidi and I made cupcakes from scratch! She had just gotten out of the bath when she decided she wanted to help.



This morning Heidi took a picture of Sophie before we left *haha*! So here's Sophie at 32 weeks




Tonight Kyle had to work late :( He actually just got home (9:35 pm). I was supposed to have a Khelpanan meeting, but wasn't able to go due to his working late... but that's okay. Meredith took notes for me :)! So anyway we played outside for a while (until we realized it was 6:30) and then Heidi, Karter, My mom, Tyler, and I went to Pizza Hut and ate the Tuesday Night buffet :)! We haven't done that in a really long time. It was yummy... but of course they never brought the EXACT pizza I wanted (thin crust pepperoni or thin crust supreme). After that we came home and I gave the kiddos a bath then rocked Karter to sleep, swept the floor, put the dishes up, washed some dishes, washed Kmans sippy cups, wiped the counters, got everything ready for tomorrow, took the garbage out, went through the mail, oh and the list goes on *haha*! Now Heidi and I are laying on the couch watching our nightly Hannah Montana. Summer months are WONDERFUL!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment