Friday, May 28, 2010

Graduation 2010

CLASS OF 2010

We had a very busy evening!! Tyler & Jamie's graduation ceremony was last night. It went great and very fast I might add. I took both kids because I wanted them to be in pictures after wards..... I love looking back at all my old pictures from graduation and seeing how much all the family has changed.

So anyway I picked the kiddos up from "school" about 5:15.. ran by Burger King to get them a quick supper... came home and fed them, gave them baths since I knew we'd be late getting home, got them ready and all the sippy's washed and dishes put up, then got me ready (Kyle was here getting ready himself :).... and he got K-man ready), had to blow dry sis' hair.... then we left here at 6:30 heading to the high school. When we got there the parking lot was almost completely full already. Tyler told us the doors didn't open until 6:30... so I guess everyone was outside just waiting for them to open?!?!? Anyway it was about 6:40 by time we got in the auditorium and available seats were few and far between. Thankfully my Uncle Jimmy and Aunt Becky were already there & saved an entire row... But I had plans of saving my dads family seats too. Kyle walked around everywhere trying to find seats for them... and then thankfully we spotted my Uncle Tony & Aunt Charlotte and they were saving 6 seats... so it all worked out.

After graduation we took pictures and then everyone went to the Chinese restaurant and ate. Honestly, by the time I got home I was exhausted. I told Kyle while we were eating that I was going to lay down in the booth bench and he could wake me up when it was time to go :)

Anyway... here are some pictures of last night:




KyKy picking at Heidi Bug


Tyler and Mom




He was playing with her because she knocked his hat off.... that's why they love their KyKy





Heidi took the one above and below




Okay a little explaining to do with Heidi... she (Miss Personality I call her) did NOT want to take a picture and was being very ugly... not really sure what she and her daddy were doing here, but she straightened up after this picture :)


CONGRATULATIONS TYLER & JAMIE

1 comment:

  1. Love the picture of you guys and Jamie.. that is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete