Monday, May 17, 2010

Marvelous Monday

Today has been a great day. This afternoon the kids and I played and I was able to get 2 loads of laundry folded, and 3 other loads washed. 2 of the loads included Sophie's bedding!! YAY!! And I was able to go through some of Heidi's old things and get the monogrammed things out that Sophie can use... very productive evening.

The kiddos and Kyle rode over to Jonathan and Amanda's on the 4wheeler and then Jonathan ended up grilling hamburgers and hotdogs... so Kyle came back and got me and we rode over on Clunker! We haven't seen them in a while it seems because Jonathan was out of town for a week and things have just been hectic! So it was really nice to catch up.

So my feet have finally started.... not sure if it's from the sun or the pregnancy or maybe a mixture, but they're swelling. I didn't swell at all with Heidi and my feet were super swollen with Karter... so I really wasn't expecting it with Sophie since I didn't with Heidi.... but unfortunately they are :(! It's painful.... but just part of it.

So not much going on tonight. Tomorrow night is our Girls Night that Mere came up with... so I'm excited about that and seeing her new house! I kept telling her I wanted to see it before our girls night, but sadly I never got a free night. I'm just hoping that Kyle doesn't have to work late so that I can be on time.

Oh......... I mentioned in the last post that Karter was going to sleep in his "big boy bed"... well he did and it didn't go so well. I think he just felt lost. We were up A LOT with him. He would hit his head on the rail, the paci would fall out, he just felt confused I think. I put him on a pillow initially thinking that would help him not hit his head, but I was wrong!! So then sometime during the night we moved it and he still hit it... so tonight Kyle is going to put the bumper pad in there somehow and we're going to try it. It's funny because we were in Heidi's room and I was showing her all the stuff I had gotten out to wash for Sophie and Karter came in there and it was like he "FOUND" his crib... He went over to it and pulled up on it and it was just like he was looking for it and found it :).... kind of sad. But all the beds will be full SOON! Hopefully he'll do better tonight and we can all get a good nights rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment