Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Dr visit and more

We have had a wonderful past couple of days. I had a doctor's appointment this afternoon. Everything looks great... Sophie's heart rate was 150 bpm so that was good. I'll go back in 3 weeks!

My dad has taken a few vacation days here recently and kept the kiddos all day Thursday, Friday, today, and picked them up early from school yesterday. I think they all enjoyed that time together... it was very much needed :)! Of course my little bug-a-boo said tonight that she didn't want to go back to school tomorrow that she didn't like it. Hopefully she'll be okay in the morning. It'll be a different routine for all of them.

So anyway my dad grilled hamburgers tonight... so we stayed over there until I guess about 8:30 ish.... now the kids are passed out asleep!! They are give out from playing. Here's a couple pictures of them tonight in the car.... no worries these pictures and the video to follow were taken in the car in the carport... so no movement involved (explains her not in her booster).





This weeks movie pick to watch in the car is Hannah Montana. It was so cute because Karter was singing and clapping with us.... so I had to get a video of it. It's a little dark because it was in my car... but I think you can still get the gist.



Last night Kyle of course didn't get off until late... so he got home about 6:30. When he got here we left and went to his Grandad's and ate fish. After that we went to my dads house. Here's a video of the kiddos playing while we were waiting for Daddy to get home.




So overall things have been wonderful these past few days. Tomorrow will be super busy at work. We have a share holders meeting at the college and then I have a conference call sometime and still have to manage to complete all my other daily tasks!!! I'll get it all done... there just won't be many breaks.

1 comment:

  1. Love the videos! they are adorable and don't you just love how they play together so well.. right now!! :)

    ReplyDelete