Thursday, May 20, 2010

Getting Prepared.....

Well I have been trying to get things together for Sophie's arrival. Kyle got one of her bins down for me today and I was able to go through them and get them in a pile to wash. As I went through EACH piece of clothing I was flooded with memories of Heidi wearing each outfit. It's amazing how fast time goes by and how big she is now and just remembering how she actually used to be a baby and could fit in each outfit. I also remembered who gave me most outfits... funny huh? My mom said "I Bet you can't do that with Karter"... and the sad thing is I can't.... BUT I didn't have a huge shower with him either. My wonderful family and friends had me a diaper shower but I had bought most of his clothes before his arrival. Here are a few pictures to share of tonight....

Heidi wanted her picture taken of her making some crazy face on the bin... and Karter was enjoying "pulling" her hair!!

She found a nice pillow to lay on.... the pile of clothes are pretty comfy.



And it all begins.... I still have lots to do, but hey I had to start somewhere :)

To change the subject a bit... I'm off work tomorrow... YAY!! Tomorrow is Class Day so I decided to just take the entire day off.... I have vacation days and that's what they are for. I have that tomorrow... then a full afternoon Saturday. I have a baby shower at 3:00 in Andalusia (that I'm not going to be able to make), Heidi's tumbling recital at 4:00... but she has to be there at 3:45, a wedding at 5:00, and Tyler's graduation party at my dads at 6:30. Then Sunday morning at church the seniors are being recognized, then baccalaureate that afternoon. Going Going Going... that seems to be our name most of the time... but especially on weekends! So I am sure I'll have lots of pictures and things to blog about over the weekend :)!

1 comment:

  1. Girl, I was the exact same way when I went through Caden's clothes to get them ready for Cole. With almost every single outfit, I would tell Travis, "Awwe, I remember he wore this when we went..." There's something so sweet about knowing that you are going to get to make memories with 2 of your babies in those clothes!

    ReplyDelete