Friday, May 6, 2011

2 Nights in a Row


I don't think I posted these pictures.... they were from last weekend and I thought I would share them :)

So guess what..... Karter has slept ALLLLLLL night the past 2 nights in HIS bed!! We just thought we would try that again.... preparing for the entire family to be up during the night, but he has done GREAT!!! So bye bye matress in our bedroom :)!!! I just hope this continues.

He has not slept since he has been born!!!! So these nights have been wonderful. Night before last at 4am our smoke detector battery started to die :( Of course that would happen on a night that Karter first sleeps... haha. But last night it was soooo peaceful.

Here are some picture from yesterday afternoon. It was such a wonderful afternoon/evening and if you know us... we are outside on pretty days.

Sophie thinks she can do whatever her big brother and sister do... so she had to play in the dirt too.




Heidi said I needed to take a picture of her puppy and put it on the internet *L*!!! So here she is.... she made the blog *L*!



Look at how much our ducks have grown.... amazing!!!

And chickens......

And much to my surprise we still have 3 ducks and 5 chickens.

Soph wanted Bug's sucker so very badly *L*!

So anyway.... we have had a very good week and are hoping to have just as good of a weekend :)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment