Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Heidi's actual birthday pics & random pictures

Sunday Kyle and I had 17-24 month olds at church. We took them out to the big playground and they loved it.

While we were out there, Heidi's class went on a nature walk to point out different things that God has created.

My pretty Heidi (on her actual birthday :) )

Handsome K man


Bug's class again....





Sophie Lynne joined us when church was almost over :)


After church we ate Mexican per the Birthday girls request and then went to my dads house to swim.


The water was FREEEEEEEEZING, but the kids still loved it. Sophie was ALL about it. She's going to be my little fish. Karter was in and out so he was really freezing.









He loved for them to throw him in or jump in holding him. He would come up with the biggest grin on his face :)!










He just looks cold in this picture to me...


I love this picture of Sophie and Papa :)




Okay.... so now these will start the random pictures...... I found most of these on my cell phone and I wanted to make sure I had them on my email.

Karter and Papa at Thanksgiving.

Sophie getting ready for Heidi's party....


This was Kman at his 2 year well check up trying to escape *L*!





Soph loves her bath time!!

Mommy's Little Girl

Sophie Lynne joined the World: June 26, 2010 at 12:05pm.

Sweet Soph

Kman in some serious thought

So hard for me to remember Heidi this little and this was just last year. Oh how pictures like these make me realize just how fast the days go by.

Mander and Kaidi


My Sweet Girl..... she is such a Mama's girl still :)!!!

HAHA Kman most definitely puts a smile on my face.... he's ALLLLLL boy and into everything! I think we might have some fun days ahead of us with him *L*!

And guess what..... Heidi learned how to tie her shoe :)!!! They learned at school. I was so proud of her. Once they mastered it, they could take this shoe home.

No comments:

Post a Comment