Monday, May 16, 2011

This week

You know I was going to do a weekend recap, but to be honest.... I'm just too lazy to get up and get my camera to upload the pictures.

I feel like my blogs have gotten boring?!?!?!? I used to get comments here and there, but I haven't had any in a really long time. Not really sure what it's missing??? Hmmmm.... Maybe I should look back at my other posts and see how they are different now.

We have a really busy week ahead of us. Today I had to take Sophie to the ENT for her post check up. Everything checked out wonderfully... and her hearing test results were perfect :)!! I was really excited because he told me once again that unless she is diving for seashells, that she should be fine in the pool/tub splish splashing and if I feel like too much got in her ears then just put the drops in and they should drain fine.
Tomorrow starts another dress rehearsal for dance. We have to have the girls dressed and ready and over there at 3:30. Then Wednesday we have to be there at 3:40 and Friday I think it is 4:15. And then the BIG show is Saturday :)!! Things like this is what makes motherhood fun. Just trying to figure everything out.... and running here to there... hair braided, makeup on, etc. :)!! I love being a Mommy!

Anyway.... nothing much left to talk about tonight. I did manage to cook supper tonight and do 4 loads of laundry (that was just the kids and a load of towels *L*). I have a project that I am working on for the dance girls, but I don't think I'll get to it tonight. I'm in a relaxing mood.... so I think I am about to throw the towel in and head to bed!

2 comments:

  1. I always read, just don't always comment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too!! I love reading your blog, but I'm too lazy to comment. And btw...you should enter Heidi and Karter's birthdays into magazines.

    ReplyDelete