Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Low Key Evening

Afternoons and evenings like today are what I like.... days where it seems like the afternoon just stretches some. Kyle actually got off on time and was able to get a haircut :)!! Poor thing just has to get a haircut when he can.

Anyway I ended up working later than usual :(...... it worked out well because Heidi wanted Yana to pick them up today. By the time I got off, Kyle was back home, so I picked him up and we headed to get the kiddos. They were playing with the puppies and letting them get a dip in the pool :)!! Karter kept saying... "Where's the yellow one?" talking about Jaycee.... haha. He loves the puppies!

On our way out to get in the car, Karter had to make a stop by Papa's lawnmower. He is so much like Kyle. He is all about the mechanics in things.

This one cracks me up. I said he is such a guy (sorry men).... he can ride a lawnmower and pick his nose at the same time.... that's talented *haha*!
When we left my dad and Yana's, we went to Pizza Hut since it was Tuesday Night... buffet, and kids eat free. That worked out well BUT I don't know if it's just me, but everytime I go to the buffet, they NEVER have the pizza I want. I just don't get it. Surely thin crust Pepperoni Pizza is a very common pizza?!? The closest I could get was a pan jalapeno and pepperoni.

We got home about 7 I guess... and anyway I was really wanting to ride the bike. I had gotten something for Amanda the other day that I kept forgetting to give to her, so I rode Sophie on the bike to their house. Heidi drove Kyle and Karter over there on the golf cart. We stayed there for a while. It was nice... we just sat in the swing and talked and it felt so good outside. Karter wanted to ride with me going back, so Heidi drove Kyle and Sophie back on the golf cart.

When we got home, MeMe was watering her flowers, so the kids helped her and Kyle watered ours while I put the rocking chair back on the front porch and started a load of clothes.

After the kiddos got a bath, Heidi was talking about what color she wanted her finger nails.... well Karter decided he wanted his painted too so he took it amongst himself to get the purple polish and paint his own big toe *L*!!!
We stayed in the girls room for a while and put things up and I went through Heidi's shoes and some clothes that are too small.... and then Karter got tired and wanted to rock :)!! Heidi played with the camera while we were rocking... so here's a picture of Karter and me she took:

Daddy and Sophie she took:

And of course herself :

And after the babies were both asleep, I painted her finger nails and toe nails... and tada.... she always picks the colors and designs. It's hard to tell, but the toes are purple and white and her fingers are pink and blue.
So anyway.... Kyle is now "painting" his red bug bites. He gets those everytime he goes fishing and he tried clorox on them, but that didn't seem to help, so he does clear finger nail polish on them and that seems to stop the itching for a longer period of time. He pure scratches them until they bleed.

Anyway.... I think we are all about to crash. I still have to brush my teeth and take my makeup off :)!! BTW just a side note.... I HATE taking my makeup off, but I REFUSE to not take it off. UGH! I always dread that!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment