Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

As I am sitting outside in my swing, watching my children drive their Daddy around on the golf cart, I realize just how blessed I am. Blessed is the word.... not lucky. I don't believe in luck! I am a young mother of three beautiful, healthy kids. Growing up I could hardly wait until the day I could become a mother. I longed for that day so very badly. I thank God EVERYDAY for the privilege, the honor, and the absolute blessing to make that dream of mine come true. My children mean everything to me and I want them to know how much I love them. I want my children to grow up and tell their children how much fun they had growing up. I hope to make many many memories with them.

We are not guaranteed tomorrow. Our children are not guaranteed tomorrow. That is why I try so hard to spend every chance I can with them. One day I might wish I had of done more, but I hope to not have any regrets.
Happy Mother's Day to all :)!!!
I also want to thank my mom for being the mom that she is. She helps me soooooo much on a daily basis with my children. There are so many days that I honestly do not know what I would do without her help. I appreciate it more than she will ever know and I know the children love it :)!! I LOVE YOU MOM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment