Sunday, May 15, 2011

Heidi's Preschool Graduation

Heidi is officially out of preschool!

She graduated Thursday, May 12th.

It was an absolutely FABULOUS program that Kids World put on. They had to come in their "Glamorous" attire at first. That was such a cute part of the show. I laughed and laughed and laughed!! Thankfully Kyle video taped the entire thing so we can use it for blackmail years down the road for Heidi and her friends *L*!

Here she is getting help from KyKy with her gloves.


Papa got there just as we did :)!! I love the picture on the left of Papa and Heidi hugging :)!!


Babee and Sophie and Karter and Meme!!!


And then the BIG girl!!!!


They had these cute books that they made with their "Heidi doll" behind it. I LOVE that book. So many neat things that they did over the year and different stuff about Heidi like what food she likes, doesn't like, etc. I will cherish it FOREVER!

The red carpet entrance :)


Sophie Lynne had a good time!! Papa ended up standing up with her about 1/2 way through.



There's her sweet name on the list.... Kyle joked and said She was Top 10 of her class *LOL*!

This was really cute. Cuba and Hank came out and did the Pledge of Allegiance. They did a great job!

After the pledge, they went back to the start and everyone pranced out to the Black Eyed Peas, "Tonight's Gonna Be a Good Night". That was soooooo cute... and then once they pranced down the aisle and got on stage, they danced and clapped up there. The videos show a little of that :)


I was really glad that Hank and Heidi were by each other. That helped with picture taking. As you can tell by the picture, Cuba is NOT shy at all :)!! She's very outgoing... and that's Chandler beside her.


Kids World Class of 2011

Karter was alllllll into it :)!

Sara Catherine did a FABULOUS job singing Hannah Montana's, "Best of Both Worlds".



These boys were known as "The Tractor Boys".... Reeve, Fletcher, and Peyton. They did great!

They gave out "Academy Awards" and Heidi got the Best Dressed something *L* (I forgot the entire name) at Kids World. And then they had to give a little "Thank You" speech once they received their award.

Okay and I did really good until they started singing this song.... that's when the tears started.... and then after this song they went to change into their cap and gowns and they played a slide show of them from their baby years until now at Kids World and my flood gates OPENED up and I mean they POURED out!! I had to use Sophie's bib as a tissue. They played 3 songs, but I only remember 2.... "Let Them Be Little" and "Don't Blink". So of course I cried like a baby.



She was leaving to go change.... this was a cute part too.... they played the updated version of "Now I..... Had...... The Time of my life...." the fast paced one.


Sophie, Papa, and Uncle Sonny standing in the back.

Kman was all about MeMe!

Awwwww and here's my precious baby girl. It seems like just yesterday I found out I was pregnant with a child and then learned "it" was a girl and I was sooooo beyond ecstatic. She was the baby I dreamed of having since I was a little girl.... she made all my dreams come true :)! She has always been a very bashful and reserved child. And most definitely always been a Mommy's Little Girl.

I still cannot believe that we are where we are today. Why do the days go by so slowly when you are growing up, but once you become a parent they speed up? I now understand so well why my dad used to always tell me to just enjoy life.... don't grow up so fast.


She's a graduate :)!!


Words cannot express the excitement I felt for her.... and you could just see it in her eyes.

You could tell that she was so proud. She KNEW that she had accomplished something.

Oh and I love this one of Bug and her Daddy.

A very happy Mommy and Daddy :)!


Papa and his girls :)

She almost knocked Nana down *L*!

Great picture of Nana and Heidi!

Of course her bff was there!

Best cousins forever!!! Heidi and Hank!

The most wonderful Uncle EVER!

Grandmama and her crazy great grandchildren :)!





My Little Graduate....


Beautiful Girls....

Heidi and Oki


I can still picture these girls infants and in their carriers!! *Sniffles*!

She was opening her graduation gifts in the lobby :)!! One tired little graduate :)!
So it was a really fabulous evening! I really didn't think I'd be as emotional as I was.... I was feeling pretty good before hand *L*!! I was feeling pretty strong. I can't imagine what I'll do next year at Kindergarten graduation or flashing forward to high school graduation. Holy Moly!

So anyway..... I guess now it's just play time until the new school year starts.... won't be long!! We'll get to go back to school shopping for clothes and school supplies :)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment