Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Two Good Evenings in a Row!!!

Today and yesterday were absolutely Gorgeous and HOTT I might add! I am such a summer time girl it's not even funny. The only negative thing :( is since I was pregnant with Karter I got dark skin pigmentation above my upper lip that looks like a mustache. It bothers me BADDDD!! And the more I am in the sun, the darker it gets :(! I've been to a dermatologist and he prescribed me some medicine, but all it does it makes my skin peel and it looks even worse doing that and it still never goes away... so why bother??

Anyway that was a little random *L*!! My mom picked the kiddos up yesterday on the bug. They LOVE when she does that.

After work yesterday, we went and ate supper at My Dads and Yanas. It was soooo yummy. Steak and sweet potato :)!! DELISH!

Anyway.... I had been thinking all afternoon at how I really wanted to ride my bike over there. I really thought it was a longer ride than it really is... but my dad says it's only about 1.2 miles. Oh well!! It was still good exercise and it was such a nice ride. Kman rode with me and LOVED it. He talked the entire time *L*!!

While dad grilled the steaks, hotdogs, and sausage, the kiddos swam. It's amazing how good they all are doing. Everyone of them LOVE the water!! Granted they don't have much choice because we'll pretty much always be around water when the weather is warmer.
We had to check on the puppies as soon as we got there though. Ours is the "white/yellow" one. Heidi picked her out and her name is Jaycee. They are all such cutie pies and it's amazing how at only 2 weeks old they play and wrestle and love on each other.



How precious is that face???? Awwwww???? MUAH!!

Sophie really enjoyed watching them.




She sits like this a lot and then will stand up and squat back down.

There's my handsome young man!!


Beautiful Heidi Leigh and of course Uncle KyKy :)!






Isn't this picture just great?? I love how the water is splashing in it. Tyler always takes good pictures.

Sophie is definitely a little fish!

She loves it.


Tyler's good friend, Amy, is down/up/around *L*! She is from Venezuela, but has been at school in Canada to learn better English. She is sooooo sweet and we all just adore her. He met her when he and Dad went to Venezuela on the Mission Trip a few years ago. She ate with us last night and stayed with them. She is actually in a couple's wedding at church this weekend. Pretty cool huh? AND she is hopefully starting Troy this fall.




So beautiful.... and she is really so sweet. I LOVE to hear her talk and she understands our southern slang so well.



Anyway.... my dad and Yana have this "old timey" lawn mower. Tyler HAD to have it and said that he WOULD mow grass with it... baahaahaa.... Tyler.... mow grass???? WITH THIS???? HA! I think they said he did once.

Kyle loved it. He made me try it out *L*!! BUT I think we have too much yard for this haha.... but it would be great exercise.



Amy and Sophie....



Isn't she beautiful?


Anyway.... tonight we also a good night. After work I came home and the kiddos were outside playing (Sophie was napping). I had put a roast in the crockpot this morning before work and it had the entire house smelling oh so good! So I cooked supper and after supper we went to church. My dad came over while I had the kiddos in the bathtub.... so that was a really nice surprise. He came at just the right time :)!! He was able to help me with the kids baths while Kyle was finishing the kitchen.

Anyway.... we "HAD" to watch the Season Finale of Criminal Minds Suspect Behavior... and Karter Man fell asleep laying on the couch with me and Bug.
You know I have to make sure I get all the snuggle time in I can with each child. I can't even think about going to bed and feel like I shorted one of them.
Oh I almost forgot... I met with Mrs Buckelew today about Heidi's speech. I'll tell more on it later once I get a copy of the papers, but long story short, she said Heidi is doing great and has improved tremendously. She does want her to continue speech once school starts, so she will pull her out of P.E. twice a week for 20 minutes each.

Anyway... graduation tomorrow night, clothes to wash, clothes to pack.... things to do *L* before we leave Friday for the beach. We are SUPER excited. Heidi has wanted it to be Friday everyday that she has woken up haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment