Thursday, August 11, 2011

Preparing for Kyle's Departure....



My heart has started hurting bad!! I feel like Kyle is going away forever or something. We haven't been apart for more than a week since we have been married. Where did the time go? It was June 9th just yesterday when they told Kyle he had the job.... and all of a sudden after these months of preparing and planning and paperwork, it is time. I am so saddened. I miss my friend already :(!! I have so much more pain in my heart because I'm not going to be able to take him to the airport on Tuesday. His mom is going to take him, so I feel better about that and maybe she'll take some pictures for me :)!!! And we are going to have another family get together Sunday after church..... Sunday is actually our anniversary :)!! 7 YEARS!!

Kyle kept the babies today. They had a really good day. They were so excited to see me at lunch and it made me feel sooooooo good! When I picked Heidi up from school, I brought her home and then KyKy came over to play. She said she had a "GREAT day!!" She absolutely loves school and I am so thankful!

Today was a rough day for me. Everybody has bad days right? Well today was my turn! I was so glad to see 5:00 come!! I needed my family so bad tonight. I needed those sweet welcome home hugs from my babies. I am writing this blog and holding my sweet Sophie as she sleeps. That does my heart good.

To release some stress I push mowed the backyard this afternoon.... with sweat pants on so I would sweat more:). I needed to lose a few calories. I guess I got into it pretty good because I have a blister on my thumb :(!

I'm looking forward to Saturday!! We are going to Auburn (minus the children *boo*) for Abigail Lynn's White Coat Ceremony into Pharmacy School! We are so very proud of her.

Tomorrow night Heidi has a birthday party to go to... it should be fun... pedicures, manicures, glamour shots, and more :)! But it's like time is all of a sudden gone from us. I am starting to do things everyday that make me realize how much more I am going to miss him. Last night for instance, Sophie & Karter were up A LOT throughout the night... AND then Heidi was up several times because she kept having bad dreams. When I am alone and we have those nights.... what am I going to do? I imagine I am going to have lots of tears until that sweet reuniting moment on September 22nd at 10 pm. I guess it's true love huh ??? *SMILE*!!

Okay.... I've had my pitty party.... so I hope you enjoy the video. Of course I cried when I was previewing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment