Sunday, August 7, 2011

First Day of Kindergarten



First Day: Check!!! HUGE success!!! KyKy spent the night with us Thursday night... and for him to be here for Heidi just meant the World to her! Something she'll never forget.

Kyle took off Friday just to make sure he got to experience this special day!!

Heidi bug had to get up to eat her a good breakfast!! She chose Lucky Charms :)!!

Babee made her First Day of School outfit! Thank you Babee!!


I can hardly believe she has started school. I mean like she has started for the next 17 years... what an adjustment this will be.... homework, bed time, lunches, snacks, no flip flops without P.E. shoes, just a lot to get used to.... plus leaving 15 minutes earlier every morning!!


Our initial Little Family:



Such a cute kindergartner :)


She didn't look too happy in the carseat picture.... maybe she was in deep thought about something.



Heidi and Daddy walking in....



We officially have a "school girl"!!!


We were so glad Tyler went to take pictures....


She has to walk in alone tomorrow.... so I wanted to be sure she knew how to do everthing... so we had to get her juice out to put in her cubby basket.




Mrs. Hightower is AMAZING!! She emailed me Friday just to re-assure me that Heidi was doing great and was smiling away :)!! I was so thankful for that email! After we picked Heidi up, Mrs. H. actually called me to tell me how good everything went.



Anyway.... Mrs. H sent me these pictures: (So glad I have one of Hank & Heidi on the 1st day!!!)



I knew I was going to miss this little girl......




Proud Uncle KyKy & Heidi!!!

The Kindergarten classes got out at 12 Friday just to give them a sort of "jump start" to K!! Kyle came and picked me up and off to OES we went... check out the line of cars.... CrAzY!!

And the school girl after we picked her up :)!!!
Her day was so good she said! I am so glad!! As Mrs. H said during Orientation, the 1st teacher is probably the most important teacher someone will ever have!! Such a true statement!

Gosh I am soooo sleepy!! Karter is rocking next to me.... wide awake of curse. I surely pray that this week will be better than last. Such a rough last week last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment