Thursday, August 18, 2011

How Is It Going????

I have a lot of people to ask me how I am and how are things going. Truth is... I am tired and things are going pretty smoothly.
Since Tuesday this has been my "go go" juice in the mornings.... HAHA!!

During my lunches I try to get as much done at home as possible. Today for example... I folded a load of clothes, washed our sheets, put sheets on my bed and Heidi's bed, washed dishes, put dishes in dish washer up, straightened up as much as I could and ate a bowl of Apple Jacks... but I didn't get a full hour because I used part of my time to get Heidi from School. Yesterday I was able to do a lot plus take some things by the Christian Center and take some things to the Cleaners.

Let me tell you about my night last night. The kids were SOOOO whiny. Karter was in the floor crying saying he wanted his Daddy. He knows that Kyle is working, but he doesn't fully understand what is going on. I finally got him to calm down by talking to him about his Daddy and going in this huge story about him getting on another big airplane Saturday and how today he was going to ride a bus to go put out a fire, etc. Well this morning on the way to KW we got behind a school bus and he said, "Mommy there's Daddy on the bus".... it put a huge smile on my face. I could not believe he remembered me telling him that.

Anyway..... I went to sleep about 11ish.... well I put Karter and Heidi in the bed with me and at 1:45 I woke up soaking wet. I turned the bathroom light on and all of us were Super wet. So I got us all changed and all of that situated. Well then at 3:45 am Sophie woke up. That is really odd for her! I got her back to sleep right at 4:30 and a second later at the most the other two woke up SCREAMING because I wasn't in here and they came running in the living room. Of course that woke Sophie up. So we all 3 rocked for a while and that was going no where. SOOO we all got in my bed a little after 5 and they finally went back to sleep about 545. SOOOOO needless to say…. I have been awake since 345 but I was able to get 2 loads of laundry done before work! Here are the babies after going back to sleep:

The afternoons have really been okay. I'm so used to Kyle working late that it hasn't bothered me too bad yet. I am sure this time next week it will! anyway.... I haven't had a "meal" since Kyle left, so I was hungry this afternoon and went my China Wok on my way home. Once we got home and ate we went outside to feed/water the dogs and chicken/ducks.

I had a little help from my handsome Karter Man!!!



Sophie was okay with observing from a distance :)!!


They even rode the pink car... how cute. Heidi had gone home with Babee for a little while in case you were wanderingl




After they started getting more whiny and wanting juice, we came home and they got a bubble bath and yep Soph pooped in the tub..... A-G-A-I-N!!

i THOUGHT THIS picture was toooooo sweet!!


My handsome Karter Man!!

Baahaaa he has to check every now and then and make sure that "it" is still there :)!!!


After bath time, we went outside and heidi did her homework. It was really nice.


My sweet hubby had to go to a fire training school today. He said it was SOOOO hot and I can only imagine. I seem to do better when I'm not talking to him. Once I see his pretty face (we have been doing facetime with my iphone and his ipad) it makes me miss him so much more.




This fire was right up Mr Hands Own ally!!

Anyway.... my head has hurt all day and I think it's been from Sinus' and the fact that I am so dad gum tired I think I am going to take a LONG ciesta. I am very much looking forward to our weekend :)!!! I hope everyone reading this has a fabulous one as well!


1 comment:

  1. I"m so sorry that you had such a tough day! My sinuses have been acting up, too!

    ReplyDelete