Thursday, August 4, 2011

Twas The Night Before Kindergarten......

Chasity and Luke went to Dothan today and she saw this book and got it for Heidi :)!! How sweet was that??? Made my night :)!! And trust me it needed making *L*!!

I had lunch with a BEAUTIFUL little girl that will start school TOMORROW!!!! It was our last lunch date *sniffles* before she starts school. And this is like school FOREVER.... like the next 13 years. And then college after that. *Teary eyed*!!

Here were our other two blonde dates :)!!!

This afternoon we rode the golf cart to Jonathan & Amanda's to pick up the Coil Cleaner Jonathan had borrowed.

Sophie had a good time watching their dog Cowboy :)!!
She kept trying to bark at Cowboy *L*!!


My two boys!!!

Nana and Papa came over tonight and Nana read "The Night Before Kindergarten" to Heidi :)!! It's so strange this whole school thing. As you know, we don't really have "bed times".... our time together is too valuable in our eyes. So starting a bed time is really weird.

Okay so..... we got the coil cleaner from The Ellison's and then headed to my dad and Yana's house where Tyler & Heidi were swimming. On the way back Karter rode with Tyler in his car (KyKy is spending the night with us :)!!! Heidi wants him to ride with us to school in the morning.)... and the girls rode with us on the golf cart.

Well we were on Gunter Avenue probably 1/2 mile from home and I felt something squirting in my ear and on my neck... I honestly didn't really flench because I thought it was Kyle playing around with a water gun. Then it like wasn't stopping, so I sat up and then Kyle like freaked out. Somehow when he went over a bump the handle was just right and the coil cleaner was spraying me. Apparently this stuff is very dangerous. He has to use it for work to clean A/C coils and if it gets on his hands he has to wash them off immediately.

Well needless to say I immediately felt like I was on fire. My neck and ear burnt soooo bad!! I couldn't hold my head up straight because it hurt so bad. Of course Kyle like floor boarded it home.... well right after we turned on N Jackson Street, something fell out of the bottom of the golf cart.... the bloomin' engine blew up!! No kidding!! Kyle's telling me to run home, but I couldn't just leave he and the girls stranded... and I was scared Sophie would fall out of the golf cart and get run over or something... so the girls rode the golf cart, Kyle pushed it, and I walked home. Crazy huh??

I went straight to the shower..... by this point it was burning something awful!!! BUT you know me... I had to get pictures :)!!

Here's my hair before I got in the shower: (You can kind of tell my ear is red... and shiney)

You can see a little bit on my neck shriveling.... (before shower)

So while I was in the shower I kept pulling clumps out of my hair... at one point I felt something like fall down my leg and I looked down and there was a huge clump of blonde hair!! I screamed... it scared me!! Kyle ran in there *L*!! And he took some pictures!!



I have burn cream on me, but you can see a little on the inside of my ear where it's raw... it bled (Is that how you spell that??? Looks weird....) a little.

My neck is what burns still.... my ear doesn't feel well, but my neck hurts.
I am so thankful that it didn't spray the girls nor my eye!! I don't think the girls would have been able to stand it. Thank you Lord!

Well I wasn't the only one that got hurt today. Kyle ran into a beam at work today and hurt his ear! He says he is fine?!?!? Looks pretty bad to me!!


Well..... weekend time!!! Thank goodness! Been a rough week! Tomorrow night we are eating with Kyle's aunt and uncle and Saturday is my sweet Daddies birthday so we are celebrating!! Oh and Kyro is off tomorrow :)!! YAY!!!! He took off to be able to take Heidi to school and pick her up with me!! Such a sweet Daddy!!

Anyway.... got a busy/exciting morning planned!! Better get some Zsssss!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I hope my book helped your child get ready for Kindergarten. There's a The Night Before Kindergarten Sticker Story book, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodness! Kindergarten is so exciting, but I know that it must be tough on you! I'm so sorry about your burns. Will be praying your heal up soon!

    ReplyDelete