Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Parties, Trip to Auburn, & A Sad Goodbye



Is my first born not absolutely Beautiful :)??? Maybe I am bias *haha*!

Wow so much has gone on since I blogged last.... which is why I haven't blogged lately.

Here is a picture I forgot to put on the blog with my Daddy's birthday.... this was us at his Dinner :)!!



These were taken of the kiddos Friday morning before school eating their breakfast :). Karter & Sophie stayed home with Kyle and Bug went to school....



Heidi Leigh on her last day of her first week of Kindergarten :)!!


She took Mrs. Hightower a gift for making her first week of Kindergarten so special!!!


Mrs. H said she loved it!!

I am so thankful for Mrs. Hightower. She takes pictures of Heidi periodically and will text them to me. Here are some that she sent last week:


I have to tell you...... yesterday Heidi shared her snack with a little girl that forgot to bring hers. So last night while we were at WalMart, we picked up some Debbie Snacks and she took those today to keep in Mrs. H's room for kids that forget their break. Tomorrow she is taking some juices to keep in their for the same reason....!!!

Kyle and Karter got much needed hair cuts Friday. My Aunt has always cut Kman's, but Kyle wanted to take him with him to get his cut..... anyway he teased me that he was going to get Karter a MoHawk.... and he got her to style it like one just to mess with me *L*!!

After work Friday, Heidi, Sophie, and I went to Katie's 5th Birthday Party.... Diva Style :)!!! The girls had soooooo much fun!!! They dressed up, had their hair styled, make up on, mani's & pedi's, pictures, pizza, and more!! I have lots of pictures to share :)!!!



Sophie's toes after Lindsay and Emily painted them:



Presley hair is soooo long when it is straight.


This is a beautiful group of girls. We'll have to put this in the year book when they are seniors!!


Rylee & Heidi


Sophie had just as much fun as Heidi and her friends did :)






You'll notice that Heidi changed dresses A LOT!!!











This was right up Heidi's allie....



Beautimous!!!


Pres & Heidi:


Aren't the decorations just so cute?? Jennifer did a fabulous job putting this together.

Presley was giving Abbie Grace a pedicure *L*!!



She looks like me in the picture.... to me anyway.... when i was little and in pageants.



Elizabeth & Heidi and Heidi & the birthday girl, Katie:




Once again a different dress :)



Sophie Lynne enjoyed herself!! She ate pizza, 3 plates of popcorn, ice cream, & cake.





Saturday morning we woke up early and headed to Auburn to watch my cousin, Abby, get her White Coat for Pharmacy School!! I was hoping Kyle would decide to convert once he saw the beauty of it.... but that didn't even almost happen!!

Here's the stadium:


Brother and me :)!!! And Kyle and I with Abigail!!! We are soooooo proud of her!


Me, Tyler, and Momma!!



Kyle made so many Auburn cracks it's not even funny!! I was READY to get him out of that place!!


Me and Abby before the ceremony and after :)!!



After the ceremony we went and ate at Niffer's. That place is AWESOME!!! I don't think anyone got anything they didn't really like.... and check out how amazingly talented I am :)!!!


LOOK OUT!!!!!

I was so ready to see my kiddos!! They were all with MeMe when we got home.... and Kman was snoozing. So Kyle decided to wash my car and while he did that the girls and I rode bikes over to the birthday girl, Amanda's house!!




Needless to say it was the LONGEST trip EVER to their house!! Thankfully Amanda loaded the bikes up and brought us home *haha*!


After we got home, Josh and Jaycee got a much needed bath!! Of course you can't even tell now because they have both gotten filthy again!





I also got to rock all my babies to sleep.... even my big one :)!!

We had 1 year olds for Child Care Sunday..... after church we ate at Kyle's parents' house to celebrate Amanda's birthday and having another gathering before Kyro left. A SUPER yummy lunch!!!

The girls were enjoying putting ice in ALLLLLLL of the glasses *L*!!


Papa, Izzy, and Karter reading a book and Sophie enjoying some whipped cream with MeMe.



Heidi was pushing/pulling Sophie all around in this pink thing... she liked it until Izzy got in too.... then that kind of got her out of the mood.




Sunday afternoon, Sophie napped. Karter went to Papa & Nana's and Heidi and I swam :)!!
My silly girl posing Sunday night....

I have tried to prepare myself everyday lately for Kyle's departure.... and I really thought I would be okay... and with his mom taking him to the airport it wasn't supposed to hurt so bad. OHHHHHH How wrong was I?!?!?!?!? I told Kyle that my heart just physically hurt. And I had a lump in my throat. It was almost as though he was leaving forever. Initially I couldn't control my tears... but it did get better throughout the day thankfully.... goodbyes are just hard. And I pray that we NEVER get "okay" with him leaving. I don't want to "be ready" for him to go or for him to be ready to leave. To me that tells me that something would be wrong with our relationship and i don't want that.

Tonight was good. I am used to him working late so much that I don't think it has had a chance to sink in.... it will after a few days I am sure. Heidi went with Amanda and her mom to take her horse Gus to the vet and didn't get home until about 9. My Dad & Yana came over so that Dad could give Jaycee her medicine for me and of course Kman wanted to go back home with them... so it was just Soph and I. We had a good time. I washed 2 loads of clothes and folded 5. I did the dishes, unloaded bags, fed Sophie, bathed her, fed Ducks & watered them, and fed dogs. It was a very good evening.

Here are some pictures from this morning:





Words cannot describe my love for this man. God TRULY blessed me with the most amazing husband. I am thankful every day for him and God opened my eyes today to show my just how blessed I am. He is my soul mate. He is my love. He is my companion. My life partner. My BEST friend.


So just when I get myself back together I come home from lunch... of course going straight to our bathroom because I was about to pop... and find this message on the mirror:

"Love You! Miss You already see you soon! Love you lots"

Well that's all it took for the flood gates to open back up!!! Completely caught me off guard!! And of course I can't wash my mirrors until he gets home :)!!

And then I go back to work and after work I come home to start a load of clothes before heading to the grocery store.... and I grabbed Karter's to wash first and went in their bathroom to get stuff out of there to wash and low and behold..... he left a note there too!!

"Heidi, I love you see you soon Help Mommy"
"Kman, Love you Tee-Tee in potty"
"Sophie, I Love you don't let them pick on you"

He is such a blessing to me and I feel like we have really grown closer over the past few months. Anyway.... enough sappy stuff *L*!

So you know I got a blister last week push mowing the grass..... well here's the blister the next day:

Here it is today:

So anyway..... just pray that this transition will go okay. I have a whole new respect for Army Wives. I never really knew how it felt and I still don't because Kyle won't be gone that long thankfully, but either way it still hurts when 1/2 of your heart is across the World. I commend you all on your bravery and commitment!! Y'all definitely need the Wife of the Year Award!!!

Anyway.... maybe my blogging won't keep slacking.... but who knows *L*!!! Hopefully this week will be better than last week!!!

1 comment: