Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Trace Adkins - Just Fishin'



Okay y'all know how I get with songs that involve life and children :)!! I pretty much get teary eyed everytime I hear one... anyway this song/video is for my Dad and Yana. I was telling them about it tonight.

We didn't make it to church tonight :(!! I haven't felt good all afternoon. My tummy hurt :(!!

Anyway.... Heidi and Karter wanted to go with my mom and Tyler so they went home with them. I was expecting a phone call to come get Kman, but she just messaged me and said he was asleep!! Thank you JESUS we are going to sleep tonight.

Anyway.... I forgot to post these pictures the other night.... Heidi had a piece of glass stuck in her foot and a splinter... MeMe couldn't get it out, so she made Heidi a "cast" and H thought that was something else!! She was hopping all around here like her foot was broken *L*!!



Today at lunch I was able to meet my sweet family(Dad, Yana, Tyler, Grandmama, & Heidi) for lunch in Elba at the Oyster place. Most of you know my dad works in Elba... and they were going to meet him there for lunch.... well turns out I needed to go to Elba anyway for work so it all worked out :)! I was having a pretty "BLAH" day until then and I felt much better after seeing them.



Heidi Leigh is spoiled rotten *L*!! She doesn't like to ride "a long way" and to her Elba is far *L*!! So Nana convinced her that if she would go eat with Papa that she would buy her some new flip flops!! So of course that won Heidi over *haha*!



Tyler and Mama picked the kids up for me and brought them home. Tyler and Karter played SuperMan!!! ha!! Karter loved it! KyKy is a lot like Amanda.. he gets on their level *L*!


While the boys played Super Man, the girls played in their "tent"!!






Well... after the big kids left, Sophie and I ran to the store to buy pull ups and diapers to take to Kids World tomorrow and Kyle mowed the yards. When we got back, I put Little Tiny in the sink. That sweet baby of course pooped in the sink.... I got her out, cleaned and sanitized it really well and put her back in. NO LIE.... it wasn't 3 minutes later, she did it AGAIN!! Soooo our sink got a good scrubbin' today!

Aint she so cute :)!!

After her bath this girl crashed. She was so still and so relaxed. It took her no time to go to sleep.
My Dad and Yana came and visited us tonight :)!! It was such a nice visit!! We had our Netflix talk. Apparently Netflix is doubling their prices. We just got charged last week for ours, so I guess ours will come this next go round? We currently pay $10.69/mo for unlimited DVDs and play nows. When we used to go to Movie Gallery we would always spend at least $20 for only like 3 movies, candy, and drinks. So for us $22/mo wouldn't be a bad deal. The kids watch cartoon movies on Netflix almost nightly. Heidi loves watching CareBares on there. So I guess we'll just have to wait and see how it all pans out.

I was playing with Kyle's Ipad tonight and found several pictures, but it would only let me send this crazy one *L*!!!

Okay pull the Violins out.... I went to make my bowl of cereal tonight and when I grabbed the milk *sniffles* I noticed the expiration date on the milk is the same day Kyle is leaving :(! I am really starting to get sad. It was 2 weeks from yesterday that he'll leave. Reality is setting in faster than I thought it would. So of course I had to take a picture of the date :)!!! And YES Kyle did make fun of me *haha*!!


Anyway.... as far as I know there's nothing on the menu tomorrow night. Wonder what's on the supper menu???? Hmmmmmmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment