Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Kyle's Going Away Party :(

Well Kyle leaves in 6 days.... where did the time go??? His mom wanted us to all go out for dinner to celebrate him leaving and his birthday since he won't be home for it. She picked the Japanese restaurant in Andalusia. It was WONDERFUL!! The service was amazing!! And the food was delish! It was the first time we had been to that one.

Our cook was probably 3/4 finished with cooking when the electricity went out. It was storming outside. Thankfully the grill ran off gas, so he was able to finish cooking and Kyle held his phone up that hasn't a flashlight app... and they brought candles out to help, but it was still dark.

Tonight was the only time we could all get together before he leaves. Jon Wesley has to leave for work tomorrow & won't be back until Monday.. and Kyro leaves Tuesday. We hated we missed church :(!!

Anyway here are some pictures to share:


This picture cracks me up.... great family picture and then look at Karter Man's finger *L*!! He has such a bad habit!!

These girls had a good time!! Shelly Kate would get SO excited!


Karter was all about watching him cook :)!! You can see the flame reflection in their skin!!



Kyle's "birthday cake" heart:


My sweet girls....


Kent & Cindy's anniversary is Friday.... so the waiter brought them a delicious chocolate cake when they brought Kyle his pineapple boat. Notice the candles on the table. My flash worked very well in the pictures :)!!


Kyle's pineapple boat:

Here's the cake I got for Kyle. You know he is not a big sweets person and the only cakes he likes are pound cake, layered chocolate, and cheesecake. Since they brought out a cake we didn't even cut this one.

Check out Kyle's fortune: (How about that *S*??)

Delicia's nickname for me was/is Sunshine..... so how ironic is my fortune cookie?

Aunt Ang emailed me these pictures of Karter that she took Friday night.... I thought they were so cute!


Day 6:
Much better!! Scab is almost completely gone!! I'm just hoping it doesn't leave a scar.

I found this picture of Soph on Kyle's phone and fell in love with how blue her eyes are!!

Needless to say we have had a great evening! Please be in prayer for the Mount and Brooks' families. There was a shooting in Opp today and a young man's life was taken. I'm telling you..... He is coming back SOON!!!!! That's the only explanation I have!

Oh and Kyle LOVED being home today!! He was my chauffeur *L*! Took me to work, picked me up for lunch and picked me up after work. It was kind of nice!!! The babies are staying home with him tomorrow... that should be interesting *L*!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment