Monday, August 8, 2011

The past few days....

Gosh I can hardly believe today is Wednesday and it's the 1st time I've blogged since Sunday night. We have been a busy little family.

This past Friday night we ate supper with Kyle's Uncle Randy & Aunt Angela. We had a great time. They wanted to grill before Kyle left & give him his birthday present since he won't be home on his birthday. Here are some pictures that I took at their house:

They actually can be sweet :)

My precious gifts:



They love "picking" on Uncle Randy!!



Aunt Ang loves taking pictures as much as I do.... so she wanted some of the kids with all of her coke stuff.





I like this one of Heidi:





HAHA Soph was over it *L*:





They have the cutest little dog named Tiger.....


Kyle opening his gifts:


The kids playing with Tiger.....look at how Karter's hands are out.... he kept saying, "Come 'ere Tiger" *L*:



I love to see Kyle smile :)


Saturday, my dad had a driver's thing at his work and since he's over transportation he was one of the ones in charge of it. He told us about this big slide they rented and told us we should come. Well as soon as Heidi heard that, she was ready!!

Karter & Sophie didn't like it so much..... so we took them home after a little while and Papa, Heidi, & KyKy stayed and played.























Karter LOVES LOVES LOVES "BIG" trucks...... well my dad needed to move some around, so he asked the kids to ride with him..... that was right up Kman's ally!! ( that doesn't look right for the spelling of Ally!?!?)







Saturday was also my sweet Daddy's birthday! We had a reservation for 24 at Ruby Tuesday to celebrate :)!! He had no idea that many were going.



Sunday morning we had an AWESOME preacher, Danny Singleton, preach. He was so amazing!! If you ever get the opportunity to hear him, I recommend it.

Monday night we went to my moms and ate supper and Kyle & Jody worked on her ceiling fans.... 2 of them just all of a sudden stopped working. The kids had a great time because of course KyKy was there:)!!

Sooooooooo yesterday was Kyle's last day at Food Giant!!! He is now home for a few days!!! The kids are so happy! I have to say I am too :)!!! He leaves Tuesday :(!! *tear*!!

OMG I also had to fill my car up yesterday.... let's just say she must have been thirsty.... $101.97 later I had a full tank!!

Last night we went and ate at some friends house, Tad & Kayla. We had a wonderful time and the food was so good!! Kayla, don't forget to send me the recipes :)!!!! Karter and their little boy, Brayden, are in the same class at Kids World. They like playing together, but they fight too!!!


Heidi's friend, Oki (Also Kayla's cousin) came over to play!! Oh and see Karter grilling.... he was all about that.... maybe Santa will bring him one!?!?!?!? Hmmmmmm




Once we got home, Grandmama, Papa, & MeMe came to visit :)!! We absolutely LOVE company!!! No lie!! We all helped Heidi do her homework, so that was fun. She had to name squares and circles throughout the house.



She played dress up after that..... :) She's so silly!!! I wish I could have gotten a picture of the back to show you without someone turning me in *L*!! She was naked and all that hung out of the apron's back was a little white butt *haha*!


Okay we are going back a couple days *L*!!! This was Heidi Monday after her first FULL day of Kindergarten. She has been having SOOOOO much fun!!! I absolutely LOVE Mrs. Hightower!! She emails me regularly and she sent a note home yesterday telling me that Heidi and Abbie Grace bumped in to one another and she had a place under her eye :(!! I was soooo glad she sent a note home!! She doesn't know it, but I am saving all these notes and emails :)!


Stylish Heidi :)!!!

Update on my burns.... they are SOOO much better!!! I took a day by day photo to show you!!

Day 1

Hard to see my ear.....

Day 2

Day 4

Day 5.... I skipped Day 3 I guess...

Enjoy the videos :)!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment