Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Busy Busy Tuesday



PLEASE play the video as you read my blog :)!! I have been wanting to put this song on here. Our praise team at church sings this and it gets to me everytime. I love it!!!

So anyway.... yesterday and today has been a little stressful at work. I look forward to my evenings at home with my little fam jam :)!! As you know, Heidi is staying with KyKy this week... so today during lunch instead of coming home and putting porkchops in the crockpot for Gregg and Mere I went to Burger King and got me, Tyler, Heidi, & Grandmama some lunch and went and ate with them. It just hit me that I won't be able to do that anymore..... Heidi is starting school.... Like she only has 2 more days left and then she is starting school......... FOR THE NEXT 13 YEARS AND THEN COLLEGE AFTER THAT!!! My time is like running out. SOO anyway.... thankfully Mere didn't mind me changing the menu for supper.

My sweet hubby got into Opp a little before 5, so he went to the grocery store for me and I picked up the kiddos. He was so much help tonight. He knew I had a rough day, so he helped me do everything. WE cooked chicken fingers cooked in Italian Dressing, sweet corn, butter beans, chicken and rice, biscuits, and sugar cookies for dessert. That's Gregg's favorite *L*! So anyway.... I cooked enough to just split it between us and them. My sweet bestie came by to visit so she rode with me, Karter, & Sophie to take the Ramer Bunch supper. We really had a nice visit. Kaidi is so sweet and Asher is such a cutie.

Anyway..... we left their house and came back home and we all ate supper. Thank goodness the weather was good this evening, so we were able to leave the kitchen messy and go for a bike ride :)!! KyKy rode with us of course *L*!! We rode them to my Dad & Yana's. I actually think I enjoyed this route better.... we went like down North/South Jackson and went past the cleaners, Larrys, old Barrs, etc.... and that seemed to really be a nice way to go. We didn't have to work too hard nor was it down hill the entire way... it was just right.

I don't even know what time we got home.... had to of been at least 8:30 or a little after. H & K wanted to go see MeMe real quick... so while they went to visit with her, Kyle and I cleaned the kitchen and folded clothes. We were able to wash 2 loads tonight :)!!

Anyway.... then the kiddos got a shower with me and well... here we are :)!!! Rocked Sophie and Karter.... Heidi is watching Toy Story III on the IPad and I believe we are all about to call it a night!!!

I do have a request though..... If you or anyone you know have a Sure Cuts A Lot 2 and wouldn't mind selling it, Cindy really wants to buy it. Your disc is good to be registered twice. Apparently there is a law suit between Cricut and Sure Cuts A Lot because people are buying the disc now and not the cartridges.... uh oh!! So they are like ridiculously expensive on eBay.

****OH AND HOW COULD I HAVE NOT MENTIONED THAT LITTLE TINY IS WALKING.... YEP.... SHE HAS MASTERED IT :)!!!!****

No comments:

Post a Comment