Thursday, July 19, 2012

Babysitters......

Whew..... I tell y'all..... I was stressin' last Friday.  I was almost in tears at work Friday afternoon trying to find someone to keep the kids yesterday and today.  Most everyone I knew that would, had to work.  The ones I asked had stuff going on.  I haven't been that upset in a while.  Anyway I talked to my Daddy Friday evening after work and I was telling him how stressed I was and how right after work just going down the road in my car, I started praying to God.  I felt like it was so silly to be so stressed over it, but I had to find someone to keep the children or they were going to have to go to work with me.  That was about the only option at that time.  Anyway I told Daddy within the hour after I prayed and turned it over to God everything was taken care of.  It was a very vaulable lesson for me :)!  I think too often that I think I can handle things on my own, but in reality, I can't handle anything on my own. 

My super sweet aunt and cousin(s).... kept Sophie for me yesterday and our sweet neighbor kept the big kids.  That was the first time I have ever had to pay for a babysitter.  I am thankful for that, but it was weird paying someone.  Usually I have an abundant supply of babysitters *L*!

Today my amazingly sweet (& Brave haha) cousin, Abby, kept them all today.  They had a ball.  She did WONDERFUL!!!  She said they did really good most of the day. 

So here are some pictures that they sent me since they know that I LOVE to see what's going on during the day :)!!
 So Meri Beth texted me this picture at work and said, "Look what we found"..... I am about 99% sure that I know who did it..... Miss Sophie Lynne!!!!  As soon as I saw it and showed it to Kyle we both said Sophie.... haha..... if Karter did it, he sure is blaming it on Little Tiny *L*!!

May be hard for some of you to see, but it's a crayon stuck in a phone jack.  How about that???? GEEZ!
 Here is a bigger picture..... plus notice that there is also a crayon stuck INSIDE the hole?!?!?!?
 Sophie and Abs had a good time playing babies :)!!
 Jamie Leigh and Sophie Lynne just a swinging......
 HAHA This is actually today..... I smiled so big when Abby sent me this :)!
 Oh lol she sent me this picture of Karter inspecting an ant with his flashlight.... I was then telling her about the magnifying glass "lesson" they got Sunday. 
 Awwww..... sweet Aunt Becky came over and watched the kiddos while Abby went to the dentist.  She sent me this picture of Priss conked out *L*!!

 Sooooooo we ended the day by us all eating together.  I cooked tacos and chicken enchiladas :)!! They were very good I might add..... oh and CHERRY LIMEAIDE :)!! My MIL made some of Sonic's cherry limeaide Sunday night and it was so amazing that I had to make it too!  DELISH!!!

I decided to mix it up some and did smores for dessert :)!!  Been a while since we had smores, so that was a nice change. 
I am writing this and watching Animal Planet at the same time.  Some show on about snakes.... and these people are doing research on different types and the venim they produce.  This guy is sooooooo STUPID..... and excuse my french, but STUPID is the only word for it.... he is handling these different deadly snakes and grabbing their heads and the snakes are latching on to this cup type thing and you can see the venim that they give off in a single bite.  It's really amazing how quickly the deadly venim comes out.  Although it's very interesting and informative, he is still stupid!!!!!  Gosh!

No comments:

Post a Comment