Sunday, July 22, 2012

Personalities.....


Y'all I am not kidding...... this is like my absolutely most favorite picture that I have taken lately. 

I posted this picture on facebook because I love it so much and anyway my cousin pointed out how it perfectly describes each of their personalities with 0 words. 

TYLER: Always so silly and goofy.  Most of the time smiling and laughing.  And he loves these 3 kids more than anything else.  He is the most awesome, incredible uncle ever. 

HEIDI: She is so sweet and well mannered.  She's still a little timid.  She is absolutely beautiful inside and out and she loves to take a picture.  She is our little angel.  If there's a such thing as a perfect child, it would definately be Heidi.

KARTER: He is our very shy little boy.  He doesn't like to be center of attention.  He gets very bashful when the camera comes out.

SOPHIE: Gosh..... where do I even begin??  Her personality is completely opposite from the other two.  She is very energetic, social, outspoken, LOUD, friendly, silly, goofy, and gosh soooo many other things.  She constantly makes us laugh.  Crazy is a good word for her :)!! 

So after reading this, check the picture out again..... does it not describe each of them to a "T"?  I seriously think I could stare at it all day.

1 comment:

  1. Love the picture! It looks like something from a magazine :)!

    ReplyDelete