Monday, July 9, 2012

Fishing, Sliding, Ears Pierced and more :)!!

It is hard to believe it is already almost Tuesday.  Seems the days go by faster and faster and faster. 

Friday morning really early Kyle and his Uncle Randy took Kman on his first fishing trip :)!!! HE LOVEDDDDDDD IT!!! 





 I seriously think I could look at this picture of Karter ALLLLLLLL day long and just smile every second.  Is this not the most precious thing you have ever seen?

So Friday when i got home from work, we were just all in the living room playing and wrestling and Kyle said, hey let's go get Sophie's ears pierced and go eat.  I was like okay???  Anyway.... next thing I know, he was asking me about us going to Destin to shop for him some clothes.  If any of you know me, I am NOT spontaneous.  I am a HUGE planner and spur of the moment things just get me in a tizz *L*!!  But I went and we had the best time!!!

Heidi didn't want to go.  She stayed at MeMe's to play with her cousins and KyKy :)!!  But the babies went and of course we were really pushed for time, so we ran through McD's, the babies got to ride the train through the Commons, and Kyro got him some new jeans and shorts :)!!

Sophie tortured Kman almost the entire trip down.  Poor thing *L*!!


The quietess she got was when she got her cheeseburger from McD's *L*!!
 







Anyway since we went to Destin we weren't going to get her ears pierce (BTW she has been telling us she wants earrings.... which is why we tried before at Walmart and had no luck).  Kyle and Kman left us in a store while they went to the restroom and when we left that store I spotted Claire's :)!!! So I went in and asked if they pierced and of course they did.  As Kyle said, we could not have gotten a more professional and friendly lady to do them.  I highly recommend getting piercings there.  I had to fill out paperwork and do a cleaning lesson before we could leave.  They were great and Sophie did Wonderful!!!



 

 She LOVES her new earrings.
 HAHA Here is a glimpse of what MeMe, KyKy, and the girls were doing back home :)!!

Saturday we celebrated the 4th of July again at Kyle's aunt and uncles.  It was so much fun.  They rented the  big water blow up slide and the kids (& Kyle & I) had a ball :)!!!









What great action pictures *L*!!!





I wish Heidi was in this picture :)!!!  Oh and yes.... Sophie was scared :)!!! She wanted to do it with me, but was scared at the same time.
I couldn't help but put this picture of Sophie on here.  Is that not the cutest wedgie you have ever seen *L*???





Saturday night we had a wedding to go to :)!!! 

Yesterday was pretty low key.  I did manage to get this silly video of Sophie :)!!! She always keeps us smiling and laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment