Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Great News To Share :)!!!

Sooooooo The Colquett Household has some exciting news to share :)!!  Nooooo there will not be a new addition to the family *L*!!!  BUT My dream is coming true :)!!! Starting July31st I will be a stay at home mom :)!!! 

Kyle and I are beyond thrilled :)!!  God has truly blessed us.  This is something that we have been praying about for some time now and we finally felt like the time was right and we knew that this was Gods will :)!!  Of course the kids are super excited.  Kyle said that instead of the count down til Daddy gets home board that we're going to get one for Countdown until Mommy gets home *L*! 

We are looking forward to our time together as a family, and gosh when he's gone to work and Heidi's in school again it won't be so hard on me with working a full time job and day care and school, etc. 

I am sad to be leaving  my work family though.  I mean 5 1/2 years is a long time and plus being with "those people" 8 hours a day..... it really has been a lot sadder than I imagined.  I told work about 3 weeks ago and I told them I would train until the end of July :)!  Being in Operations, there are soooo many different parts to my job which is why I loved it so.  No day is the same.  I wanted to make sure that I felt comfortable with whomever was going to take my position.  They have been great to me throughout the years and I want to be great to them in return. So I am just enjoying training each day and counting down my days :)!

Most all of you know that my dream job has always been to be a stay at home mom.  Words cannot express how thankful I am that God is allowing me to be able to do this. 

Of course I have all sorts of plans for us :)!!  Park, Picnics, Crafts, Learn to sew, organize, CLEAN, CLEAN, CLEAN *L*...... hopefully now my house will be in somewhat of an order since I will have more than a lunch  break to work on it. 

I guess the countdown is on :)!!! 

1 comment:

  1. so happy for you, I would not have traded staying home all these years for anything. Money doesn't mean everything and getting to watch all their milestones has been wonderful!
    Blessings,
    Alison

    ReplyDelete