Thursday, July 12, 2012

Mr. Mom

Y'all, my husband really is amazing.  He is such a wonderful dad and husband and never complains (except when I give the dog scraps in paper boxes :-/).  Yesterday he even took ALL 3 kids to the grocery store while I was at work.  I'm not even that brave most of the time *L*!!  But he said they were great. 

Anyway, I had to tell what happened today on my lunch break.  It's moments like these that I do not want to forget :)!!  When I come home for lunch or after work, they warm my heart SO much.  They run out the door, "Mommy Mommy" and begin telling me all sorts of things that happened throughout the day.  Anyway I came home today and to give the short version...... Sophie changed clothes 3 times (not because she wanted to, but because she had to); she peed all over the stool while eating Lucky Charms; while eating the lucky charms, she got a spoon full (her brother sitting beside her minding his own business and eating his lunch) of cereal and pulled back on the top of the spoon, aiming at Karter and she let go...... about that time he turned to look at her and SPLAT..... right smack in the middle of his face.   She pooped in her panties.  She smeared poop all in the bathroom.  And right before I was walking out the door, I kissed them all and hugged them and told them all I was heading back to work.... Sophie said, "I wanna go".... Kyle then looked at her and said, "You can't even count girl" and she sat there and under her breath said, "One....... Two......." KC and I just looked at each other and laughed *L*!! That girl is something else.  With all of that happening in a matter of 1 hour, I'm pretty sure I've got my work cut out for me in a few weeks :)!!

Anyway..... on to some pictures.... Sophie got in my waterproof mascara and decided to put some on herself.



Baahaaaa last night we ate a delicious supper at my aunt and uncles house and I got a snap shot of Little Tiny dancing away on our way :)!
HAHA I couldn't resist this one.... yesterday the bottom fell out right as I was heading back to work.  So one more time I got to put my boots on and my dress pants in them and head back to work *L*!

Aawwwww..... look at sweet Mamie and Sophie. 

Karter Man helped his Daddy mow the yards until he passed out.

Look at these beautiful girls..... gosh they melt my heart.

Heidi found her kittens :)!!! They've been missing since Sunday and my mom hasn't been able to find them..... The kiddos rode over to her house last night and Wah-Lah..... they were walking around looking and when they heard the kiddos, the came running out of the woods.  How about that??? She is soooo thrilled :)!!!

HEHE this is me and Sophie Girl being silly tonight :)!! Heidi stayed with mom and Kman was snoozing, so we had time to ourselves. 


Oh gosh..... check out how Karter went to sleep last night.  He kept moving around trying to get comfortable and then he finally decided that sitting backward in the recliner would be the best position.

Face looking down and all *L*!! 

So Mr. Mom has made reservations for us to go to the beach for 6 days this next time he is home.  I can hardly wait :)!!! I am toooooooooooo excited.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment