Thursday, July 5, 2012

Moms Bday & Lots of Random Fun

You know, I think life gets busier and busier.  Seems like I find myself playing blog catch up a lot. 

My beautiful moms birthday was this past Monday.  We actually surprised her with a birthday supper!  I had Jody secretively ask her what her favorite meal would be and we cooked everything she requested except for fresh cream corn *L*.... told her I loved her, but just couldn't find myself doing fresh cream corn.  Anyway, my Aunt Becky brought the fresh peas, tomatoes, and cucumbers over from her garden.  Doesn't get much fresher than that :)!! 

Mom thought we were going to the Mexican Restaraunt for dinner.  She was dreading it because typically they put cool whip all in your face.  Little did she know, she was dreading it for nothing :)! 
 HAHA Tyler said he felt my hand doing the "bunny ears" so he decided to do a crazy face without us knowing it *L*!!


 And my sweet husband has been holding out.  We have been married 8 years this August and he has never fried corn bread.  He did a GREAT job Monday night frying it :)!!!!
 Y'all, this pork loin was soooooooo amazing!!!!!!



 My Grandmama's famous, yummy mac n cheese.
 Kyle is such a trooper.  He always just does whatever and never complains.  I am seriously so blessed.  Anyway when I came home from lunch Monday he had all the butterfingers chopped up and ready for the homemade butterfinger icecream :)!!
 And here he is giving me a corn bread frying lesson *L*!! 

 While we all celebrated Moms Birthday at our house, Heidi enjoyed her day and evening at the beach with her friends.  A couple years ago our Kindergarten "group" started an annual beach trip.  The girls have soooo much fun.  Heidi wasn't able to go last year, so I wanted to be sure she could go this year. 

Here are some pictures of her fun day:






 She got home pretty late Monday night, so they really had a day of it :)!!  She had such a good time and talked and talked about it.  So thankful my sweet friend Ashton let her ride with her.

Okay.... here is where the random stuff starts :)!!!!

Karter and Heidi stayed with my mom one day last week before Kyro got home and anyway thankfully she always sends me pictures of them and things they are doing :)!! If not she knows I'll just call or text her a million times *hehe*!
 Every morning they go out on her porch and swing and just chill. 

 And usually after they sit on the porch for a while they make their way toward Hardees *L*!!  Karter looked real excited to take a picture to send to Mommy *haha*!
 Oh and I couldn't help but take a picture of this sweet baby boy.  His Daddy was gone to work and he was my snuggle buddy :)!!  He grabbed hold of my arm and was snoozing away :)!! The sweetest thing ever.

The three of them were having fun playing on the icebox and Heidi told me to take their picture :)!! She has a little bit of her Momma in her.


 Oh gosh.... I seriously cannot seem to keep a bow or anything in Sophie's hair.  As soon as she thinks about it, she pulls whatever right out. 

Anyway.... this was on the ride home from church Sunday :)!!!
 My beautiful Heidi Girl.....

 Look at this sweet smile.  He is my little darling. 
 Sunday afternoon Heidi, Shelly Kate, and Miley Grace went to watch Brave with Uncle Randy and Aunt Angela.  They had a BALL!!!  I got this picture of them when they got home.  I LOVE this picture.  (I just noticed Heidi's hand on her hip.  Gosh..... has "that" already gotten to her generation *L*????)
 Sunday evening they swam and had a good ole time :)!!!  Sophie loved her new float her friend Emmie Kate gave her for her birthday.




 HAHA soooo the kids have been staying with their Daddy.  Anyway Kyle had texted me me at work this picture of Kman and said he was ready to go to the store *L*!!!  They love staying with him.  They get to pick their clothes out..... even down to the shoes..... haha. 
 Sophie did good picking her clothes out :)!!! 

 :-) Miss Photographer got a hold of my camera phone again.  Always makes me smile to find these random pictures.

So Kyle has always had this "invention" side to him.  He loves to take things apart and put them back together.  He likes to try to "create" different things.  Saturday morning before Sophie's party he came up with a homemade "car wash" idea for the jeep and pink car.  He said he can also put it over the slip n slide to keep it continuously wet. 

You have to check out the video of Heidi and Karter riding through it.  You may have to watch it more than once *L*!!  He runs smack into the pole LOL!


 

Today their Daddy and MeMe took them to the lake to swim.  They said they had a BALL!!!  Karter and Sophie are little fish.  And Heidi is a WONDERFUL swimmer. 


Anyway I better get some shut eye :)!!  I woke up at 7:42 this morning and am supposed to be at work at 7:45.  Needless to say, I was slightly late. 

Have a great weekend everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment