Sunday, July 29, 2012

Looking Back......

 Wow.... So tomorrow is my official "last day" at the bank.  It is a very bitter sweet day for me.  I feel like there will be tears, but at the same time, I am looking forward to what the future holds :)!!

I started bringing all of my things home last week.  I also went through my computer and made sure I had what all I needed to have and at the same time I found all of these old pictures :)!!!  I just have to share with you.  Gosh so much has gone on in the past 3 years. 

I'm not going to add captions to all of them.... but anyway, I hope you enjoy these as much as I did :)!















 Funny how little things trigger your memory..... every time I see this picture I think about that very night :)!!  We were on our way to eat Japanese and Heidi was so excited to be wearing her "high heels"!!









 Some of you may think this next picture is Sophie on the left, that is actually Miley Grace :)!
 This is actually Karter.... was not yet pregnant with Sophie.











So fun to look back on pictures.  Everyone changes so fast.  These pictures are no longer on my work computer :)!!  I'll have to look back on pictures from home now!! WHOOP WHOOP!!!

Of course I'll let you know how tomorrow goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment