Thursday, July 19, 2012

Ketchup, The Beach, Magnifying Glass, & More....

Gosh I started this post last night, but fell asleep *L*!!

We have had a wonderful past several days.  Which each day seems to get better because it's a step closer to being home :)!! YAY!!

Friday we got brave and took the babies to eat lunch at The Blue Flame.  It's always an adventure taking them to eat, but this time was extra special.  Check out my WHITE pants..... yep..... that's ketchup!!!  Somehow Sophie accidentally bumped my hand and ketchup got ALL over me.  Thankfully it all came out :)!
Friday night Kyle went Mullet fishing again :)!!! He has gotten on that kick and just really enjoys going.  Anyway on my way to moms to get the kids after work, I went by a car on fire.  There wasn't a firetruck or anything there yet, so of course I turned around to make sure they were able to call someone and they were okay.  They were all fine... just the engine had caught fire?!?!?! Then as I was at the stop sign beside this burning car, all I could think was OMG.... what if this blows up????    It didn't and all was well :)!!!

My sweet aunt had the wonderful idea of us going to the beach Saturday :)!! We had a great time.  The weather was very unpredictable at first.  The first picture below shows the clouds right as we were getting really close.... yucky clouds!!  It sprinkled on us for about 3 minutes total and then stopped.  After that it turned out to be a beautiful day at the beach. 

But gosh.... traffic was AWFUL!!! Thank goodness it was going the opposite way when we were both coming and going. 

Baahaaaa of course we have our little entertainer.....








We had a picnic lunch and then we headed home after that.  The kids were ready to get home :)!

And see..... this is the traffic not far from home.  CRAZY huh????

We were just glad it was always opposite us :)!



Our kiddos were tired tired......





Soph was a live wire when she woke up *L*!!!  The 2nd video of Soph makes me laugh everytime.  Watch it  the whole way through.  I always joke that texting & driving is far safer than riding with Soph........  you'll get a glmpse why :)

We of course had to stop by my moms so Heidi could love on the kittens some.  BTW she is missing one :(!!! They both went missing, Heidi found them, and now 1 is missing again.


Kyle had the idea to put the tent up and let them play in it.  Well that didn't bother me at all. 

We got home fairly early because the kids were ready to go.... so we just enjoyed an afternoon at home :)! 


Kyle had to work on the jeep & pink car :)!! He says the pink car just won't die *L* and I need to do a blog on the pink car..... so you may see that in the future baahaaa.


And at the end of our fabulous Saturday, we decided to stop and snap a photo of us.


Okay so my friend Kayla gave Soph a shirt for her birthday that says, "Little Tiny".  It is soooo cute.  Anyway she wore it to church Sunday night and I kept trying to take a picture to show Kayla.  Well Sophie kept wanting to "pose" on the mirror and baahaaaaaaa she ended up falling through.  Of course she's crying and I'm laughing.

But there we go........ got it after we got home from church :)



As you know, most Sunday nights we eat at Kyle's mom and dads.... just a little family tradition that started.  Anyway the kids always look forward to playing together...... and Heidi and SK rode with MeMe to take BeBe a plate of our yummy supper and they came back as "Princess' " !!!

Not sure how these got all out of order, but this is my beautiful Heidi after church Sunday.

Awwwwww and I got to hold my cousin's beautiful baby girl during the choir singing Sunday morning and night :)!! My aunt sings in the choir and asked if I'd hold her while she sang.  So sweet!!!

Not sure how these got all out of order, but Sophie and I were being silly again in front of the camera :)!!



Okay so wondering about the magnifying glass part of the title???  My friend, Valerie, (Thanks Val) gave Sophie a magnifying glass for her birthday.  Well of course Kyle loves to catch ants and boxes on fire with a magnifying glass and decided he needed to give the kids a lesson in doing it too.


Sunday afternoon Sophie and I went to my sweet friend, Meredith's, baby shower and when we came back home my boys were snoozing away.

So we are trying to teach Heidi about money and saving and such and anyway she found this belt she really wanted (of course.... bc money burns a hole in a 6 year olds pocket)..... well she had already told us she wanted this Barbie computer, so we made it clear to her that if she bought this belt then she would not have enough for the computer.  She decided she'd rather have the belt.  And to be honest, she LOVES this belt and has not mentioned the computer again.


HAHA Little Tiny crashed on the way to church.  I took this right before I got her out to show Kayla.


OHHHH while we were at the shower, my Karter Man bit his tongue really bad Kyle said.  He said it bled for a LONG time..... so I was trying to get a picture of it.



On her way to MeMe's......


Had to share the video of Little Miss during my lunch break Monday LOL...

KC and the kiddos had a good Monday afternoon :)!!  I took supper to my friend Meredith and her husband and while I did, KC and the kids played in the water outside :)!

Our supper for Monday was breakfast :)!! SOOOOOO delish!! And KC has been holding back.... he cooked some mean homemade biscuits!!!!
 



The kids saw the fun in rolling out the dough and had to help :)

That night I finally got around to doing my teachers gifts to take to Kids World.  I've had these braclets to take to them just them know how much Kyle and I have appreciated them taking care of our children over the past 4 1/2 years. 

So I wrapped them up and putting a special little note on each one :)!
 
HAHA Kyle sent me a picture of the kids "cleaning" Tuesday afternoon LOL..... he said he was training them good for me.
 

My momma got the kids for me Tuesday afternoon and I went out there to get them.  check out the Ksters hair when I got there haha....

Momma fixed supper and Karter helped her of course.  He LOVES to help cook.
Check out the video of KyKy when he got there..... they were all so excited and had so much to tell him.


OK.....  before I go I have to show you my bench..... I know it means nothing to you..... but it is usually PILED HIGH of clothes to iron :)......  I got All caught up Tuesday night. 


I hope you all have a very blessed day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment