Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy Birthday America!!!!



Happy Birthday America!

Very thankful to be born in the U.S.A!!!  Love and appreciate my freedom :)!! I also love family gatherings every 4th of July.

Today we just hung out at Kyle's mom and Dads.  We had a delicious lunch and swam all afternoon and of course ended the fabulous day with fireworks.


I am going to kind of start off though with a wee bit of last night.  Kyle went mullet fishing with his buddy Paul...... so the kids and I ate supper at moms house.  Anyway the babies were so tired that they crashed on the way to our house (at 7:30).  I had no clue what I was going to do *L*!!  I had many many options, but I ended up doing like 5 loads of clothes. 

Kyle ended up not getting home until 3:30 and up until that point, I have no idea how many times I got up with the babies.  Lost count.

Anyway Heidi stayed with Babee because for months now they have been planning on getting 2 kittens.  Well..... she FINALLY got her wish :)!!! Meet Dottie and Sissy :)!!

This girl is soooo happy.  She loves these kittens.


So while Heidi was having fun playing with the kittens, we were outside playing while Daddy cleaned fish.  He and Paul maxed out on mullet.  He said they had so much fun :)! 


I think this gadget for getting their scales off is the neatest contraption.... so I had to video it to share.


These are the most precious babies to me :)!!!





After KC was finished cleaning them, we headed to the farm to dump their heads.  Jaycee and Driller rode with us :)!



We stopped at the bait shop to get some ice and anyway it's across the street from my work.  When we were sitting there, Sophie said, "There's Mommy's house"...... so I got my phone out to try to get her to say it on video and of course she just says, "Church" and then she changed it to "work". 


About 5 seconds later Kman got his pnuts :)!
Anyway, when we got to the farm Kyle noticed Driller wasn't in the truck.  We neither one had heard screeching or barking or anything that would have indicated him falling out and getting hurt.  It was so weird.  All we knew to do was to back track.  I was so worried that he would be laying in the road because he got hurt when he jumped/fell out and Kyle would have to put him down.  Thankfully we found him running around on one of the small roads that we take to the farm.  HAHA Needless to say he stayed in the truck the rest of the way home.

Here's a picture of KC when he found him:

And as you can tell, he acts like he is fine....

Not long after we got back we went to MeMe's to eat.  Before the chicken was done, Kman and Miley Grace got in the potato chip things without us knowing haha.

And Mr Fish until 330 am was tired *L*!!  So he got a small nap squeezed in.

These strawberries were SOOOOOOOOOO stinking good.

After lunch we went outside to swim.  We had a wonderful time by the pool.  I tell you what, that Sophie Lynne is something else in the pool.  She is such a fish.  I truly think that she just thinks that everyone can swim. 

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY FROM THE COLQUETT 5!!!!
HAHA I had to share all of these pictures.  They are too funny to me.  WE tried and tried and tried and tried to get a good picture of all of us on the float *L*!
















Of course what's a swim day without KyKy??? These kiddos love them some Tyler!

HAHA  My Little Mermaid.....



Kyle is so crazy...... all I wanted was one picture haha!!! He is too crazy to cooperate!!!  So.... well..... all of those are on here too *L*!!








These two are smart cookies.  MeMe and Spot put that other gate thing over this gate (see it going horizontal in front of Sophie?) so that they couldn't crawl under the gate to get in just in case they snuck down there.  Well no worries about that.  Karter figured out how to climb up to get in and Sophie was just a taking it in!!

Dottie and Sissy made their way to town for a visit :)!!  KyKy and Heidi rode to my moms to get them and brought them back here for a while.  But KC is on in agreeance with this as long as they are kept at my moms.
After supper we headed outside to end the day with a "Colquett-fied" firework show.  It was lots of fun.  I was surprised how much Karter enjoyed it and how scare Sophie was of it.  I would have thought the opposite for sure.












Papa visited us by foot :).... literally :)!!! He ran rig.ht on over.  Sophie was glad.  He brought her inside and she went sounds to sleep.



That picture above are most of the used up fireworks we had.  A Bucket Full :)!!!

We most definitely enjoyed our day and time together.  I think America would be proud of us. 


HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

1 comment: