Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Glam Night, Beautiful Heidi, & Kman's Pool Accomplishment!

You know I really love having girls and a sweet baby boy.  I get to see and enjoy both sides of the gene pool.  For whatver reason, Saturday night Heidi found my OLD..... and when I say old, like these hot sticks were from when I was little and in pageants (do they make hot sticks anymore????)...... hotsticks and wanted her hair curled.  Well of course Little Tiny thinks she has to do everything Big Sis does, so we curled her hair too :)!!!

Look at how pretty my curly haired cowgirl is :





 Times like these make me so thankful that I have little girls..... I can't imagine only having boys and not getting to do these fun "girl" things that I did growing up :)!!!  Then again I can't imagine only having only Girls and not being able to learn about Backhoes and Tractors and all these little boy things that I'm learning.

 Heidi and Sophie enjoyed curling their hair Saturday so much that we had to curl it Sunday morning too :)!!! And Sunday afternoon  Heidi was so excited to tell her cousins about them that we had to curl theirs as well :)!! Girl Fun!

 Shelly Kate and Miley Grace loved their curly hair too :)!!!

Sunday night as usual, we ate at MeMe's.  She is so great at coming up with new foods and drinks for us to try.  Sunday night we had Peach Slushies in these fabulous Home Made Glasses :)!!  We saw these for sale about a month or so ago for $4/ea.... well we were like noooo way LOL!!! So Cindy just made them.  Too presh!!! Oh and of course the Peach Slushy was amazing!
 :))))) I know it is hard to tell what exactly this picture is of, But Heidi fell asleep Sunday night in church while holding her American Girl Doll, Ellie's hand.
 Baahaaaa I found this picture on my phone Sunday night.  The kiddos were enjoying taking pictures with it without us knowing *hehe*!  Miley Grace is so silly.
 Look I tell you.... Heidi Leigh Colquett melts my heart.  She is that "thing" that completely changed my heart and my life forever.  Look how beautiful she is :)!!! And the thing with her.... she is beautiful inside and out :)!!

 Last night Heidi decided to paint her own nails.... well that lasted all of 5 minutes before Sophie decided she needed to paint hers too and we wound up with a broken hot pink bottle of nail polish on the white tile kitchen floor :)!!! Thankfully we got it up before it stained. 

Of course I had to take over from there :)!! So I ended up painting the girls' nails. 

Karter Man still didn't sleep well last night.  Yawn!!!! Not sure what his deal is lately??? Kyle has been wanting us to get a King Size Bed.... so he emailed me last night and he has come up with a theory.  Thing is.... he may have a valid point?!?!?!?  The kids' matress is pretty hard.  I am always so sore when I sleep in there with them.  SOOO He wanted us to get an entire new bed and give them our matress.  He thinks that maybe the matress is causing them to not sleep well?!?!?!? 

Not really sure what caused them not to sleep the other 2 1/2 years *LOL*!!!

Today my sweet Daddy kept the kids for me.  They had a blast.  When I went there for lunch today, of course Sophie had to share a Sub Sandwich with me and then we went outside to see Kman's new trick.  There is a video of him at the very end going down and touching the bottom of the pool, in the deep end.  He is such a fish!  My dad and brother were always excellent swimmers and really can hold their breaths for long periods.  I am thinking he is just going to be like them?!?!  Dad said he almost made it the entire length of the pool in one breath.  That's pretty remarkable to me for a 3 year old. 

Heidi wanted me to take some pictures of her and Sierra.  I thought they turned out cute :)!!


Enjoy the video of my Karter Man.  I am so proud of him.  He LOVES the water. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment