Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Baby girl doesn't feel well

I ended up staying home with Sophie today! She didn't do good with her 2 month shots... nor her 4 month shots. She hasn't ran fever since this morning... but she has just wanted to sleep most of the day ( in my arms :P ) ... and hasn't been her usual "happy" self. I enjoyed my one on one with her... and I think she enjoyed it too :)!! Sure was quiet around here. I forget how "easy" it was with just one child... it made me miss it!! I am very thankful for my three kids, but I do miss having only one. It just made me realize how much attention I could give to JUST the one.... and now I have to divide it. Oh well..... it is what it is *L*!! I love my kids and they know I do :)!! I do the best I can with the situation I am given.

Anyway... Sophie is asleep now.... maybe all night?!!?!?! I'll see I guess. Oh.... guess what... I found their Easter Dresses today :)!! I'm excited.... Kyle's like it's not even Halloween yet *haha*! But I just happened to come across them... it's not like I was "looking" for them... :)

So there's a story to the pictures below........
..... my mornings are never the same... as you can imagine. Each morning brings a new task... a new mess... new drama... and new laughter. Some mornings are calm... some are just hectic and some are flat out cRaZy! Karter pulls everything out of every cabinet every morning! That's just his thing. My blow dryer usually winds up in the living room... straightening iron in my room... the curling iron here... this and that there.... I mean stuff is everywhere. Well I usually keep all of my "excitement" to myself at work... well the other day we got to talking about things and I started telling them about that particular morning. Well anyway... I sent Delicia a text to show her that not every morning is crazy.... the above picture was taken just the other day... they were so sweet in the bed.... the last picture was one day last week.... Karter chose a drill over my blow dryer *L*! He is a MESS!!! As I like to say.... a sure fire mess!!!!


He likes to pull every magnet on the fridge... off... he likes to go through every cabinet in the kitchen... every drawer... even tonight I was trying to fold a basket of clothes and he was steadily pulling clothes out and taking some to the door, some to Sophie's swing, some over by the recliner... it's like he ALWAYS has to make a mess. I asked him tonight what I was going to do with him.... he just looked at me... and I said "Love you and keep you forever" *L*! Heidi is constantly saying, "He's such a boy Mommy". She is SOOOO right! Makes me wonder if Sophie is going to be like he is or Heidi was. I'm shooting for the latter :)!

Heidi went to the fall festival tonight at First Baptist Church. She had so much fun. I took a picture... I'll post it later. Kyle went to church tonight and I stayed home with the babies. I did get to make a yummy supper since I was home all day.... Chicken Alfredo.... with broccoli!!! So good! Of course I made too much so there's a TON left!

Anyway I hope we have a good nights rest tonight! PS: A year ago this week is when I found out I was pregnant with Sophie!! Oh how my life has changed over the past year. It's changed in a crazy good way.... I'm sure of it *L*! I do have to admit I am happy to say I have NO NEWS this year :)!

1 comment:

  1. Just tell Kyle that I got brayden's Easter outfit a month ago!! It was on sale, can't pass a sale up!! :) hope Sophie feels good and sleeps good for you tonight.

    ReplyDelete