Tuesday, October 26, 2010

dance, check up, and dreams

The top picture I took before she knew I was there!







Well Heidi saw me at dance. I tried to sneak in... and then tried to hide behind JoAnn BUT I got caught! Kyle was able to go too! He was working in Andalusia yesterday... so it really worked out well. I don't know that she ever saw him until close to the end. So needless to say... she cried the whole time... wait no she SOBBED the entire time!! Like LOUD crying.... her eyes were so red. When I ask her why she did that she will just say "because me wanted you". So I really don't know if I will go back to another Parent Day. It's a huge distraction to everyone because of how loud she cries. Granted she does everything she is supposed to do. She just does it with tears. I really wish she didn't do that.... but I don't know what to do about it. Her teacher, Katie, says she never does that... that she always has the most fun at dance. So I really do not know why I bring that out in her.

Today is Sophie's 4 month check up :)! Hard to believe she has been here 4 months. I had to go by WalMart last night and buy her some cereal... so I went ahead and bought her some fruits to try. I'm excited about her eating baby food! I am also anxious to see what all her measurements are.

So I have been having really bad dreams lately. Last week I had several and I had one Sunday night. I don't know what dreams mean... but I do know I do not like them when they are bad. Some nights I already don't get much sleep because of S & K and fighting a dream doesn't help either. So anyways... Heidi kept telling us she was having them a few weeks ago... so every night we would pray "Please don't let Heidi have any bad dreams"..... so last night when we were doing our prayers we prayed it for me and her! Guess what..... we all got the best night sleep we have gotten in a while. EVERYONE slept ALL night and I didn't have a bad dream. I needed that so badly! I needed a good nights rest. THANK YOU LORD :)!

This weeks Menu:
Monday: ate at my moms... she picked the babies up for me :)! We had chicken and rice, green beans, corn bread.
Tuesday: I think I am going to do chicken alfredo
Wednesday: church night.... so might just do a pizza for Kyle and the kids
Thursday: Gonna try peppered steak, rice, and peas
Friday: it's according... if we are staying home I want to do meatloaf, potatoes, green beans, maybe homemade mac n cheese

I haven't gotten my grocery list together yet.... BUT I am very impressed. I went to the store this week is 3 weeks ago... and spent $280 and haven't had to go back. So I'll probably go Thursday on my lunch break and get stuff for the rest of this week and next. Once I get my list together I'll post it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment