Monday, October 25, 2010

Pumpkin patch and more

It's a new week already.... seems like Mondays roll around way too fast! I'm excited because today is parent day at dance. I'm anxious to see how Heidi does.. and what she has learned. Tomorrow is her last tball game.... and she couldn't be more excited :)!!!

Here's a little bit of what has went on the past few days..... This was Sophie last Thursday night. I was getting things together for the Nearly New Sale and put her in her bed while I was tagging clothes... and here's how she ended up *L*!


It was "Glamour Day" Friday... so Heidi picked out her own clothes and wanted to wear makeup!


Saturday we went to the Pumpkin Patch at Aplin Farms. Cindy took Miley Grace and Shelly Kate. We had a lot of fun... just was rushed. We had a fish fry to be at at 4:00... we got there at 5 :)! But it all worked out!! Here are lots of pictures of the patch!








































I wished my strap hadn't gotten in the way... this would have been good.














We had a fish fry in celebration of Abby getting into Pharmacy School!!

This is Hayston and Karter- 2 weeks apart!!



Before church :)!!

I put some barbque chicken in the crock pot before church and cooked peas... and when we got home we had that and mashed potatoes and rolls... yummy!! Then we decided to carve our pumpkins :)! What fun!





Karter hopped up here by his self!! Then of course Sissy had to join him!


I'll try to do my menu tonight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment