Thursday, October 7, 2010

Random Thoughts

Here are some pictures of the girls yesterday afternoon. Heidi wanted Sophie to wear the necklace she made for Halloween. Papa and Nana gave her these two cute necklace making kits...she enjoyed those.




We all got the lovely flu shot at work. It wasn't bad at all..... my arm is only a little sore this morning.



Yesterday during my lunch I was going through the girls clothes, trying to make room for their fall clothes, etc...... and I finally came to the realization that we are outgrowing our home. It just seems to keep getting smaller and smaller. I would love to build a house one day..... which that would require the purchase of land :). Oh well..... looks like we'll be here for a while. The only reason we haven't already tried to sell our home is because Kyle's mother & daddy live next door. We really enjoy living next to them & the kids love it too. If I could have things my way I would have my whole family living on our block :)!
Kyle had to work late again! I guess this is the season for that..... kind of like when he worked on boats we always knew when fishing season was in and when summer time rolled around boats would need attention. He got home after 7. I made homemade pizza :) stuck to the menu!

Pizza before cooking

Final product!
After their baths last night Heidi really got hold of Karters tickle box :) Sorry for the squeal... for some reason that's what was making him laugh.



YAY everyone slept last night!! Sophie didn't wake up until 5 and Kyle alarm was about to go off so he fed her for me. He layed her on her playmat and she fell asleep. So everyone's asleep right now :)! Tuesday night Sophie woke up at 12:30 and 4:50... and Karter got up twice.... different times of course.

*** Please be in prayer for my dad and the Mission team. They are leaving at midnight tonight heading to Venezuela. They will not return until early next Sunday morning! Long time away!

No comments:

Post a Comment