Tuesday, October 5, 2010

She did it!!

These pictures were actually taken by Tyler Sunday afternoon at the farm. They seemed to have had a blast riding the Ranger!!






Poor Karter mans boo boo shows up well in these pictures!





HAHA these were taken last night.... Karter was really into wrestling Heidi. He had a ball!! He's gotten bad about pulling hair... playing.... but it hurts!!! Which Heidi loved having all of Karter's attention!


HAHA I was going through my camera and I found these pictures!! Looks like Heidi secretively got hold of my camera *haha*!! The lips one cracks me up!


My happy Sophie girl!!

This was this morning before school. My dad and Yana got her Minnie Mouse a few weeks ago when they went to Orlando.

I thought this was pretty talented to write the entire thing backwards *L*!

Tonight was Heidi's 2nd tball game!! I am SOOO unbelievably proud of her. She cried in the beginning and then she had to hold Nolan or Jay's hand the entire time.... but then she finally warmed up and really enjoyed herself!! So we took her by Freds after the game to get her a "prize".... of course she chose ANOTHER pack of silly bands!







They both wanted pop cycles..... Karter was walking around eating his and then he went and sat by his sister.... of course I had to get a picture :)!
My mom stayed home and kept Sophie so I wouldn't have to get her out in the cold.... she was asleep when I got back and has been ever since.... she had a bottle about 6.... so I'm guessing I'll be up with her about 3 or 4..... :) guess I'll see *haha*!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for Heidi! Brayden loves to hold onto my hair, I think its because he doesn't have any..haha! I hope you have a great rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete