Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Heidi Leigh

Heidi wanted to make a picture Monday after her dance class :)!
Speaking of dance..... Monday is parent day and we can go watch what they've learned so far. I asked Heidi if I could go watch her and she quickly informed me that she didn't want to go. She said that she is sick & coughing. I told her that was a week away and she said "Me know it". So Jennifer is going to take her and I'm going to sneak in....sssshhhhhhh don't tell Heidi :)! If I take her she'll have a 15 minute ride to think about it and she'll cling to me the entire time...crying... and won't do it. I don't know why she does that.... but it really bothers me :(!! It seems to be only when i am present that she does it. So anyway... maybe our plan will work :)!


This was Monday night in the bath!! They were CrAzY in the tub that night!! Splashing like they have never splashed before. I was soaking wet! Along with the floor!



Yesterday was "pink day" at school.... since this week is Breast Cancer Awareness week! so the next few pictures were taken yesterday morning!




Last night was Heidi's next to the last tball game :)! she is so excited! She done really well last night. When we got there, she went on with Jay and Katie.... swinging her pony tail.... skipping.... kicking her legs, etc.... she was really having a good time. That good time ended when she hit the ball and we started cheering for her. She started crying then! It's like she doesn't want me nor our family to pay her attention in front of others.... weird! And then she got happy again and ran to the dugout laughing and she looked at me and i smiled and gave her a thumbs up and she started crying. Like Jennifer said the other day....you would think I beat the child! So anyway.... one more game is it!

I like this picture of Karter & Papa!

I was trying to get a video of her hitting the ball and in the process Karter got my drink from the chair holder and "drank some" and it went all down his chin and neck!


HAPPY WEDNESDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment