Monday, October 4, 2010

Comparison

Sophie leaked out.... so she and I are enjoying ourselves at 3am :)! I thought I would do some pictures of each of the kiddos... with the same "thing"....

Karter, Me, and Heidi

Karter, me and Sophie



Heidi and Papa

Karter and Papa
Sophie and Papa
Heidi June 2006
Sophie August 2010

Heidi June 2006

Karter July 2009
Sophie August 2010



Mine and Heidi's painted toes

Me, Karter, and Heidi

Heidi, Me, and Sophie
(Mine are "snaggled tooth" I say.... some of the jewels are missing.... since Friday night you can only imagine how many times they have been stepped on, pulled on, tripped on, etc..... so I'm lucky there's even a few left on there *hehe*)


Heidi's dedication.... July 2006

Karter's dedication... August 2009

Sophie's dedication....October 2010

2 comments:

  1. These are so good. It is amazing to me how much Heidi and Sophie look alike. I've got to be sure to put their names on the back of all the pics or I'll get them mixed up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!! You are so very blessed Toyia!! Don't let anyone at all make you feel bad for having 3 kids and being 25! God only designs special people for such special blessings! You are a wonderful Mother!

    ReplyDelete