Thursday, February 3, 2011

7 months old already



It is almost impossible now to get a picture of Sophie sitting still, smiling, and have the paper sitting beside her :)!






Well my sweet Sophie Girl is already 7 months old!! So hard to believe. Although these 7 months have been the most hectic, stressful, blissful, amazing, loving, etc...... I would not trade them for anything. God gave me my sweet Sophie Lynne to teach my patience... (still working on that).... a new appreciate for life... and of course surprises :)!

It seems I am doing these monthly posts day after day.... they are coming and going faster than I could have ever imagined. I pretty much have her party planned already :)... yes early I know, but hey Karter's and Heidi's are only a couple months away... I have no choice :)! That's the way I'm wired... what can I say? I have already purchased lots of stuff for all 3... and I'm planning on doing majority of the stuff for all 3 myself. I'm super excited about their parties this year. That's all I'm going to say.... save the party post for another day... this post is all about Soph!

Things my 7 month old Baby Girl is doing:
* Smiles non stop... very easy to get to smile
*Still wears a 1-2 diaper
*Still wears 3-6 month clothes... sometimes I venture out and put her on 6-12 month... they swallow little bit though.
* Loves to get a bath
*Drinks 6 oz of formula at a time... normally has about 4 bottles a day
*Not crazy about juice... but will drink it sometimes
*Has 0 teeth
*Loves food!! Pretty much any food. She gets oatmeal/fruit for breakfast normally.... fruit and veggie for lunch (usually only eats 1/2 of each) and fruit and veggie for supper (usually only 1/2 of each)... and she is a VERY messy eater I might add
* Does NOT like to get her clothes changed
*Still spits up a great deal... but not near what her brother did
* Getting ready to crawl.... she'll get up on her knees and hands and rock
* Very cuddly baby... would much rather be held than be alone
*She doesn't like to stay in one place long... she seems to get bored easily
* Still on the Parents Choice Enfamil AR

She is just my little love muffin..... she hangs on my hip most of the time... which is okay by me. Heidi always did and I LOVED it... Karter not so much :( He's a daddy's boy! But that's okay... I'm glad he likes his daddy. Sophie reminds me so much of her big sister. I still look at her and go down memory lane almost instantly. Each outfit she wears.... I can remember Heidi wearing it... it's amazing how similar they are.

Well I guess I'll be doing her 8 month post before I know it.

SOPHIE LYNNE I LOVE YOU MORE THAN WORDS CAN DESCRIBE AND I'M SO THANKFUL THAT YOU DECIDED TO JOIN OUR LITTLE FAMILY! AND I'M SO BLESSED THAT GOD PICKED ME TO BE YOUR MOMMY AND YOUR BROTHER AND SISTERS MOMMY!

I LOVE YOU TO THE MOON AND BACK..... OH AND OF COURSE LIKE A FAT KID LOVES CAKE (Your big sister and I will teach that to you).

**PS: I apologize for spelling pedal... peddle in the last post.... lovely spell check didn't pick it up... because it is spelled correctly, just not for what I needed it to be used for.

No comments:

Post a Comment