Friday, February 18, 2011

Friends over for Dinner

I apologize for my blog layout/design.... it's a work in progress :)!!


I thought this was sweet.... this was the other morning while Soph and I were getting ready.

Our friends, Gregg, Meredith, and their precious baby girl Kaidi, came over for Supper last night. We had a great night just hanging out.... then my dad came over and ate and my little man wanted to go home with Papa :)!!! I am so thankful for their grandparents.... and that they are able to have a good relationship with them.

Here are some pictures from last night:



I thought this was a good picture of Kaidi and Meredith






My bugaboo took majority of these pictures!!!

Sophie has almost mastered the crawling task. There's a video at the end where I tried to get it captured.... It's very short... I thought I had another one but I guess not...I think Meredith got a couple good ones that she's going to send me and I'll share later.




Karter Man wanted his Mama... and of course I picked him up after this picture :)!

So notice anything funny about this Willow Tree picture? YES.... the front one is headless. Have no idea what happened.... I have a good idea.... but I don't know for sure. Heidi actually noticed it one morning this week..... Kyle found the head last night and glued it back on!!!

Enjoy the short video :)!



It is hard to believe that yet ANOTHER week has been made. We have a fun weekend planned!! I love fun weekends :)!

**Side note: I am watching Sophie right now and she just looks too little to be crawling.... and she's smiling with each motion!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment