Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Great Tuesday Evening


Karter was reading Llama Mama before school. Apparently he liked reading it better in the clothes basket. There's a video at the end of him "reading".

Kyle had to drive the "Big Truck" home last night and Karter man was allllllll about that.



I made an amazing Chicken Noodle Soup last night. A teacher at OMS gave it to mom..... thought I'd share the recipe:

I used 4 chicken Breasts. Boil those and set chicken aside.

Add 2 cans chicken broth, 1 can cream of celery soup, 2 cans creams of chicken, 8 oz sour cream, 8 oz Velveeta cheese, 1 container onion/chive cream cheese (IGA didn't have this kind, so I used a Herbal cheese & spice or something like that), and 1 bag wide egg noodles.

I let it simmer until the noodles were done. It was really really yummy!!!

And I made chocolate chip cookies for dessert.

Jonathan & Amanda and My dad & Grandmama came over and ate.
Cindy came over later.

We had a good time just talking and laughing. Karter actually ended up staying at my dads and Heidi went to Kyles moms.

Here's why Amanda has pay back when she has kids :) :







Sophie Girl almost has the crawling thing down. Any day now!!!



After everyone left, I rocked Sophie and Kyle was in the other recliner and we watched all kinds of old videos of Heidi when she was little.... and then the other 2 as they came along. It was soo much fun. I sat there and smiled the entire time I think. Really neat looking back! Maybe I can share some one day.

Here's the video of Karter "reading":

No comments:

Post a Comment