Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Beautiful Afternoons.....

The past few days have been BEAUTIFUL!!! And they say the days to come will be too! That is exciting to me!! I love it when I come home and it's still daylight. I love summer afternoons when it feels like the day will never end.

Anyway.... yesterday afternoon Meredith asked me to go walking.... so we all met at the stadium and walked. It was very nice!! We both got hot from walking, but the kids were getting cool.... so we ended it after a mile.

Here are some pictures to share.....

If you haven't been to see the new press box, bathrooms, and fence.... they are beautiful. It almost seems to "fancy" for Opp haha.... I love it!

Kaidi was too fascinated with Sophie being behind her. She kept turning around and telling her hey!



When we got home, Kyle had Chili Dogs ready..... BUT of course before we ate we HAD to sit down and read "Llama Llama Where's Your Mama?" a couple times. We've already had to tape the book back together.

I say... give Sophie another day or two and she'll be everywhere and anywhere she wants to be.


Of course they got to "fighting" because Karter did not want her in the chair. He told her to move and go to the blue chair.... but she loves to aggravate him.



Here's Little Tiny eating supper.... and of course always smiling.

Enjoy the video :)!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment