Thursday, February 10, 2011

Almost Friday.....

It's already almost the weekend. It seems like this week has flown by.

Kyle didn't get home until 12:52am this morning! I tried to stay up waiting on him... he didn't have cell service, so I didn't even know what time he left. But I lost it at 11:40. Then I woke up when he got home..... and then Karter was up at 1:30.... so I got up with him and layed him back down at 3:00. It took me a while to go back to sleep.... but once I did it seemed like it was only 5 minutes and I looked and it was 6:10. I overslept!!! We made it though :)!! Thankfully Kyle's boss let him sleep in this morning.... so he left right after we did and got home at a decent hour tonight.

We had a good night. After their baths we tried to clean up the playroom. It looked like a tornado went through it. You couldn't even hardly see the floor because every book we owned was covering it!! Two Words..... Karter Tornado!!!



I missed the picture.... but he had crawled in between the chair and couch while Kyle vacuumed. And the past few nights we have colored before going to bed.


These two aggravate the SNOT out of each other! Last night while Heidi was writing, Karter would go stand right in the middle of her page and grin. Tonight she was coloring and he would just go lay down over both pages of the book.... just because he knew it drove her crazy! So they pretty much fought all night!!



We played in Karter's room for a while....



Night Night!!!!!! ha..... yea right!




Kyle made Heidi mad somehow.... there's a shock *haha*!! So anyway she called Meme and told her to come to our house when she got home and give her Daddy a spanking.... so that she did!! And she brought her fly flap. The kids thought it was hilarious. **Notice Kyle is eating ICECREAM and standing in front of the FIRE!!!!



Karter then went around and spanked all of us!!

This picture cracks me up. I was trying to catch her in midair doing her jumps... and captured this... haha.

Anyway.... they both went and stayed with meme. It seems that they are staying away more and more and it really makes me sad. Tonight they just left.... I didn't even get to say goodnight or see you in the morning. It broke my heart :(!

*** On a more happier note..... Saturday my mom, Heidi, and I.... and possibly Amanda.... are going to Dothan... GIRLS day. And FINALLY Olive Garden! I need me some Heidi time!! I am very excited because I'll be getting lots of crafts and supplies that I need for their Valentine Party and birthdays.

Saturday night Heidi is going to watch Shelly Kate in her first beauty pageant. She's very excited about that :)!!

Well oh well..... crazy busy day at work tomorrow!! Statement day!! YIKES!

PS: We're watching Scared Straight on A &E.... it's pretty awesome. It's about these troubled kids and they take them to prison for a day to hopefully make them turn their life around. Wild stuff!!

Anyway.... good night blogging world!! I have to go see why my AT&T bill is slowly creeping up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment