Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Been a while.... a lot to catch up on

I've got like a week load of pictures to unload on you :)! So enough with the small talk.... let's get to business *haha*!

This was Karter when I stayed home with him last week.... He's awesome at walking in my heals!

All the poor guy has are girls that surround him.



He LOVES LOVES LOVES to get in Sophie's bed. I don't know if he likes it because it's hers, or because it's the "baby bed".

So sweet to Little Tiny

So beautiful....

Night night baby Karter....

Pumpkin Doodle putting on her lipstick...

Heidi Leigh took this picture.... unannounced you see...

Sweet kiddos.... this was at the park last week. My mom took them there Friday afternoon. They had so much fun!



Well..... my sweet Bug got her FIRST Progress Report.... for Preschool :) She only needs improving on recognizing letter sounds.... EX: "guh" is the letter G... so mom and I were reviewing it.

Lovely photography don't you think??? haha

Oh how I love my kiddos....

Here we go.... progress report and OMG Kindergarten Registration all in one day! SOOO hard to believe. Kyle's mom picked Heidi's blue card up from Covington Pediatrics today.... that was the last thing I needed before registering her. WOW!!!She is not excited AT ALL about starting school. She knows that she has to start sleeping in her own bed closer to time for school to start and that really seems to upset her. She's already asked me if I'll sleep with her... haha.... I told her I would the first night or two to get her used to it.

Saturday we went to the Mallory Pond and really had a very relaxing afternoon. The guys burned the land off.... it was a much needed "mind re-leaser".


Karter Man checking on Sophie Girl


So nice to be around family.....


Frazier, Drew, & Sophie.... hard to believe F & S are 7 months old already!! Boy time flies.


Nana enjoying some love muffins time.



He's so handsome to me... even with that "serious" face he makes. The Colquett face!


Josh, Sadie, and Bryce enjoyed themselves.... but were very tired come Sunday.


Okay I have to tell this quick story.... Yana, Sophie, and I were sitting on the golf cart. Heidi and Karter were just sitting on the 4wheeler facing us.... like we were nose to nose (atv wise) and anyway Josh hopped in the golf cart and sat on the gas pedal..... BAAHAAHAA I'm cracking up thinking about it... so we're going and pushing the 4wheeler with H & K on it backwards... going down hill..... they were FREAKING out!!!! Karter was so scared... and he honestly thought I did it... he never knew or understood that it was NOT me... it was Josh. Kyle had to literally pull Josh out of the golf cart to get us to stop.... I couldn't reach the brake because of Josh. Needless to say.... Karter stayed mad at me for a few minutes after ward.

Amanda and Jonathan came out to join us later that afternoon.


Before everyone left, they lit the HUGE brush pile... you can see it beyond the 4wheelers here....



That's what I call a bon fire..... anyone want to roast a marshmellow?


Papa and Sophie enjoying themselves. He loves him some Grandbaby time!




Some of the pond......


HAHA Mrs State Champ Cheerleading Coach was "teaching" Sophie some cheer moves....


Herkey in the left picture.... toe touch above *L*!


Practicing her flipping skills....


Yeah this is Kyle's bright idea.... put the ramps from the trailer to the truck to drive the 4wheeler in the back of the truck.


That evening we all went to my dads and grilled hamburgers... and had me a belated birthday gathering :)!! It was really nice just letting the kiddos play.... and enjoying ourselves.



I LOVE this picture of Grandmama and Rylan


HAHA I think Karter is confused sometimes on whether he's Sophie & Frazier's age.... or Heidi's. He wasn't crazy about Frazier pulling his shirt.


This was hilarious..... Karter loved him riding with him.... and Frazier liked it a lot himself.


He kept trying to pick him up.



Sophie Lynne is getting ready to scrawl.... she keeps trying.... won't be long!


Sunday we took it easy....

Monday was dance day.....

This was Tuesday morning. Sophie is EVERYWHERE..... she won't sit still.... and she is constantly trying her hardest to figure out how to get out of the Bumbo seat just as soon as I put her in. Heidi actually was successful when she was small and I caught her in midair.... no joke!


Heidi loves being a Big Sissy.

Smiley Girl.....

Fish Stick and French Fried night for Kyle and the kids! I'm sooooo thankful that Karter has started eating.


Last night, Tuesday night.... we met Tyler in Elba and ate at the Oyster and Sports Barr. I highly recommend it. We'll be returning. The weather ended up getting AWFUL while we were there and the electricity went out twice.... pitch black. Thankfully the kids didn't scream..... not a good eating out night.

Here's a picture of Sophie right before we left:



Yep..... they matched Tuesdsay.....


Sophie enjoyed her a sink bath tonight..... I made home made pizza for supper.... and then Kyle went to church. They were getting ready for the Wild Game Banquet tonight at church.... I knew I didn't want to cut meat up.... and I'd rather not get the kids out in the below freezing weather... so it kind of worked out.

Heidi and Karter played very sweet in the playroom tonight. Heidi was reading to all her babies (notice how they are all sitting).... by the time I went and got the camera, she had changed to a coloring book.

So anyway.... nothing unusual going on here. Seems to be the same ole same ole.

PS: Still liking Netflix!!! I'll be sending our 2nd movie back tomorrow.... so that's pretty good I think. Anyway.... stay warm!!! SUPER cold tomorrow (today for most of you that are reading this on thursday *S*)!

No comments:

Post a Comment