Thursday, February 24, 2011

My Best Friend's Wedding


Play this song while you read this :)!! This was the song that she and Jonathan danced to on their first dance.... I love this song.


I thought I'd change my blog up a bit.... probably gets boring seeing what we do every evening. I don't know what really brought this one on.

On June 6, 2009 my best friend, Amanda, married her soul mate :)!!! Awwwww mushy mushy!

I was the Matron of Honor and Heidi was the flower girl. July 2008 I found out I was pregnant with Baby #2 :)! Only one catch with that.... I was due only 6 weeks before Jonathan and Amanda's wedding!! I had 6 weeks to fit in my dress!!! OH MY!! Unfortunately *sniffles* I didn't fit into MY dress, but I did fit into another bridesmaids, so we just traded *haha*!

Anyway.... enjoy the pictures.

Lindsay (beside me) was her Maid of Honor.



Rehearsal Dinner.... Hickory Ridge Lodge

Whoa look at my "baby cheeks" haha!! Getting ready to get our hair prettied up!!


Heidi turned 3... 1 month and 5 days before their wedding *L*!! She did really well and stole the show....

Beautiful!

Hollywood!!!

This is the Halo that we have hanging in her room! Special Halo!

I think this is a GREAT picture of Mama and my sweet Karter man at 7 weeks (I had him a week early by induction.... due to being put in the hospital for dehydration and sever UTI).

HAHA I think Karter was sneezing.




So sweet... Amanda and her Daddy... and the reception was gorgeous!! It was by the Lake at the Opp Lake.... perfect setting!!! A LOT of work went into getting this thing ready for the big day. Kyle and Jonathan worked their fannies off... and we did at night.


Sweet picture!




Awwwwww



Getting ready to Boooooooooogie!

KyKy and Nana LOVE to dance... once Heidi got "used" to everything... she danced the night away.


It's been so long since I've looked at these pictures.... it's neat going back. I really like this one of Kman and Dad!

Kyle's breaking


Oh my gosh.... it was soooo hot that day!


This was the best bride EVER! She didn't ignore Heidi at all.... Heidi stuck with her majority of the night... they danced and danced and danced.... we laughed and had a wonderful time! This is why my children LOVE her :) :




Sweet Anna and Heidi









Absolutely Gorgeous!!!

Best Friends Forever :) Awwwww haha

It's said that everlasting friends can go long periods of time without speaking and never question their friendship. These types of friends pick up like they spoke just yesterday, regardless of how long it has been or how far away they live. And, they don't hold grudges. They understand that life is busy, but you will always love them....

Although we pretty much talk everyday, if we didn't, we most definitely would/could pick up just like we had never gone without talking. She and Jonathan are very special to us.... she's my rock :)! And boy does she love my kids!! I think all of her kindergartners know more about them than the people I work with *L*!


HAHA she is going to die when she sees this on here.... here's an email that she sent me on Valentine's Day:

Here is you a Valentine Poem, made ESPECIALLY for my BESTIE!!!

Roses are red,

Violets are Blue.

Toyia's my bestie,

I LOVE HER TOO!! :)


haha she is so crazy!! Anyway.... just thought I would share their lovely wedding. They enjoyed like 2 months stay in Hawaii for their honeymoon... haha... nah.... they stayed like 5 or 6 days really.

No comments:

Post a Comment