Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy Heart Day


Sophie Girl's FIRST Valentine's Day!!! These pictures were actually taken Friday.... before daycare :)!! She's such a sweet Valentine!!


There's only one other baby that I have met that smiles more than Sophie.... and that's her cousin Frazier. This little girl loves life already!!

This was Saturday morning while I was picking her clothes out. She, Mama, Heidi, and I took off to Dothan for the day. It was nice, but BUSY!!! We only made it to Olive Garden, Hobby Lobby, and Target before heading home.


I know Karter is going to not like me for taking these pictures....... But I had to...... I have to have SOMETHING to show his girlfriends *haha*!


Matching Valentine Shirts from MeMe


Sweet girls with Babee at Olive Garden



Then off to Hobby Lobby.......


We had to keep Karter's class Sunday Morning at church.... here are some pictures of them playing.....



I love the picture of Stella Kayte looking at Karter.


Sophie spent the class with us too :)



If you ever need to know how to entertain one year olds.... just blow bubbles!!



Sunday at lunch we ate at our house and the Messers, Mama, Kent & Cindy joined us. We had a delicious boston butt and all sorts to go with it. Cindy made these beautiful chocolate covered strawberries..... so I had to share the picture.


That afternoon Kyle and the kiddos played outside while I was inside mending the dough for the kids cookies to take to school. I wanted to experiment with homemade sugar cookies and Royal Icing. Well the experiment took about 4 hours total.... and I'm not sure that I'll do it again. LOTS of work!!!!

But I love this picture of the 3 of them!! Kuddos to Kyle for taking a great picture!

My sweet girls!! Sophie LOVED the swing!













Helping with cookies


After church Meme came up and helped with them!! Thankfully!!! Then Kyle and I finished bagging and tagging them at almost 11:00!









Valentine's Gifts :)!


I had to drive the dance girls yesterday.... so there wouldn't be time for me to cook supper.... so we took the kids to Rancho Grande for supper.... and came home and played and then Papa, Nana, and Grandmama came over and brought Valentine Gifts.












So we had a wonderful day!! Oh and guess what..... I GOT A PRESENT :)!!!! Kyle got me Vinyl for my cricut and some other adhesive stuff for it..... and I got him a couple shirts and re-gave him the Love Dare book :)!! I gave it to him a couple years ago, but he never opened it.... so I dug it back out and regift it *L*!!

Here's a picture of Karter in the tub..... funny to me how he makes the "Vroom" sound..... Boys just automatically know how to make that sound with a toy car..... Heidi never did that *L*!!!

1 comment:

  1. so cute! I love how Heidi is just talking away :) Love her haircut by the way, I know its been cut for a while but just now getting around to saying it :)

    ReplyDelete